Bonus Story - [Perception]

Kushida Kikyou POV

It's been roughly 10 minutes since Ayanokōji-kun had been.... Abducted? Hmmm, I can't find the word.

Currently, it was just me, Ichinose-san, and surprise surprise, Horikita-san.... Sigh

Honestly, I can't believe I did what I did.

I only invited Horikita-san out, with the excuse to Spy on other Classes, because Ayanokōji-kun kept pestering me to Try to get along with her.

But I still wanna puke thinking I stooped so low to Actually do it....

Sighh Ayanokōji-kun. Atleast praise me for it.... Not like, oh I don't know, play with me by whispering some lewd words in my ear!!

......

Honestly, I can't read him at all.....

"Come to think of it, how much do you two know About Ayanokōji-kun?" Horikita-san asked as she took a sip of the Ice Tea she ordered.

The three of us were currently sitting in a table for four inside Keyaki Mall.

After Ayanokōji-kun left, he was practically all that is on our minds.

Like what Horikita-san said earlier, that was the first time I saw Ayanokōji-kun, seemingly caught.... off guard....

Which, somehow, worries me to a terrifying degree.

"....." Horikita-san's question left Ichinose-san in deep thoughts. Taking the mantle, I decided to answer—

"Oh me! I know quite a lo—"

That Until, the words got stuck in my throat

Huh?

"Kushida-san?" Ichinose-san San asked, confused with my adrupt stop.

Ehh? Why can't I answer?

I know him more than this two.

I even know a part of him they could only dream to know...

Eh? Wait...... This is Impossible right?

A sudden ringing in my head took over. Before I knew it, I was holding my head, confused.

It's almost half a year, since Ayanokōji-kun threatened me to force himself into my life.

He knows a whole lot about me. We even share a connection that's Unique to us, and only us....

But.... Why is it... Why is it that

I don't know a thing About Him at all?

"I figured" Horikita San sighed, reading me like an Open book.

"Ichinose-san might not have noticed. But the look on Chabashira-sensei's face earlier wasn't something you'd normally see. Right? Kushida-san?"

"...yeah" Sensei always gave off the Calm and Collected atmosphere around her. Nothing could Practically budge her expression the past 6 months we've been together.

That's why seeing her earlier afraid, and in a hurry, Was certainly something new.

"Ayanokōji-kun might have said that it isn't worth taking note of. But we can all agree that that was utter nonsense" Horikita-san Continued "based on your reaction, we don't know a thing about Ayanokōji-kun at all"

"...are you saying we can't trust him? Horikita-san?" Ichinose-san asked. Her brow furrowing as she frowned

"No" Horikita-san answered instantly. Shaking her head. "Of course I don't. I Myself trust Ayanokōji-kun to a high degree. I'm only saying that as a Fact. Nothing more nothing less"