Chapter 10 - [Preparations]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

"It's getting cold...." the girl beside me — Chiaki — murmured "........Achooo.."

Perhaps feeling cold. She let out a cute sneeze. Which in turn made her blush shyly

".....please excuse me"

"Well, it is getting late so it would do us good to return" I suggested. Walking by her side.

As planned, we took a walk outside after that tiring haircut. Tiring....

Hmmm if you know... You know..

While we were at it, we also ate outside. Well technically... Chiaki just teased me to it. Calling it a date or Somekind.

I guess some people just never learn huh...

No matter. It was also convenient that's why I agreed. Honestly..... I know I said I wanted to experience stuff like this but I didn't mean it to be this often

.... Not that I'm complaining....

"Is something the matter Kiyotaka-kun?" Chiaki asked me curiously as we walked back.

"Hmmm?"

"Ahh.... What I mean is you've been.... staring at me for quite some time now..." She stated.. a bit of shyness present on her tone

Noticing the blunder I've made. I turned my head forward. "Sorry. I was just thinking of something"
I apologized

I didn't wanna be branded a creep after all

"It's okay" she shrugged it off with a smile.

We continued making our way back to the dormitories. Chatting idly all the while.

Suddenly my phone rang catching both of our attention. I have a good guest of who it was but I checked nonetheless.

Taking out my phone and scanning the message displayed on the screen. As expected, it was her. And looks like there's gonna be a change of plan.

"Is Something wrong?"

"Yeah.... Nope. Nothing note worthy"
I reassured her.

She doesn't need to know after all...

"Suspicious.... But okay! Anyway, since it seems like your busy. I'm gonna go ahead Kiyotaka-kun! Seeee you Next ti— hmmm. Tomorrow!" Chiaki smiled mischievously

"Tomorrow? Why?" I asked. Utterly confused.

"Hmmmm... Although it was an exaggeration. I did say that I wanted to spend the rest of Summer with you." She leaned Closer. Eyes closed she smiled warmly "so we might as well make the most of it. right?"

Hmmmm...That's.... Understandable. So okay. Like I said l, it's not like I have plans concerning the rest of Summer.

"Sighhhhh Suit Yourself." I answered.

While it is troublesome. I guess I'm having 'fun' in the end so all's well that ends well right?

Honestly... I've been saying that for quite some time now that it might as well be my life motto...

"Goodnight!" She Finnally took some distance then continued to make her way to the elevator

"Ohh! And don't stay out too late, okay? You might catch a cold!" She reminded, waving farewell.

......I guess she's genuinely worried so might as well be thankful for that.... Yeah...

Nonetheless I just nodded at her as the elevator door closed. Leaving me – akwardly enough – alone.