Chapter 11 - [Summer Paradise]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Time Quickly closing in to end the Summer. The day arrived. The day being the time we - me and some of my classmates - go to the pool.

I was still in my room for various reasons. Preparing and overall, relaxing before this expected to be, tiring day.

Browsing my phone. For no particular reason and thinking about LIFE. Ain't that exciting....

Ofcours, as if there's a pattern here. The doorbell suddenly rang. You could probably guest who it is. Being one of the people who would do things like this.

And also Ofcours ,I'm talking about Chiaki.

Getting up my bed and expecting who I expected. I opened the door without second thought and welcomed whoever it was.

"Good afternoon Kiyotaka-kun" as expected. It was her. Smiling warmly as she greeted me.

"Sighhhhh why are you.....guys here?" Noticing some people behind her. I asked.

"Matsushita-san here said that she was going to fetch you on the way. So... We also came!" Onodera. One of Chiakis friends answered.

There was also Sato with her, but she just nodded repeatedly. Agreeing.

I checked the time and it was certainly closing in to the scheduled hour.

But.... Coming here.... Yeah I don't care anymore.

"... I'll... Give me a second to get my stuff. You can come in if you want but.... It's your choice"

I gave then the option of coming in. Being just slightly over noon. The sun was still burning fiercely up in the sky after all

Leaving the scene and coming in my room. I prepared to double check everything.

The Three also came in. Two of them, full of curiosity for some reason.

"Woooww... Your room is so clean Ayanokōji-kun" Sato made the first comment. Scanning everything up and down

"Rather than clean.... It's practically empty..." Onodera also made a comment "ahhh-! Not that it's a bad thing ofcours.... Are you a minimalist Ayanokōji-kun?" She asked

"Hmmm... Maybe? I don't really know- or rather... I just can't decide on what to do for my room"

I answered as I closed my bag. Preparing to leave.

I didn't exactly lie. For one, I just don't know what to buy. I do have the points to, if needed. But I still can't decide.

I mean it's not really necessary so... It's not worth much to think about. But maybe in the near future, I would reconsider. Who knows

"That's cool" Onodera stated.

...what is?

"Are you ready Kiyotaka-kun?"
Chiaki asked. Upon seeing me take my bag.

I nodded. Signalling the time we leave. Not missing a beat. The three made their way to the door.

Chiaki, for some reason, waiting slightly for me.

Locking the door and facing the three high spirited girls. My day began.

° ° °

The four of us walked towards where everyone we're gonna meet up.

I don't know why we didn't just meet up infront of the dormitories. But I guess that how it is.