Chapter 13 - [Change]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Two enthusiastic girls, excitedly lead me back to the pools.

Chiaki, holding my hand tightly, guided me so.

Don't get me wrong. I did try to persuade her to let go of my hand. But as you know her, she's a free bird, ready to do what she wants.

Some might find that annoying I guess. But I personally find it unique. For we somehow share Far yet similar point of views.

"I wonder where their are...." Ichinose murmured. Looking for the group we belong.

Members being Horikita and Sudō. And two Class B students; Shibata and Kanzaki.

It just somehow formed, when our larger group dispersed.

"Probably there" I pointed out.

They both followed my line of sight, to see the aforementioned people playing Volleyball in a fair distance.

"Ohhhh!"

Ichinose smiled broadly. Soon urging us to meet the four.

"Okay now please let go..." I tried to persuade Chiaki one more time.

"Hmmm... Fine... Don't want misunderstanding arising I guess" she sighed in disappointment.

"Good. Because your being overly intimate. I don't mind. But please pick the time and place."

I Followed Ichinose who was walking with great speed towards the pool where the four were.

"What's wrong?" I asked Chiaki who wasn't moving.

Beet red, somewhat embarrassed. She averted my gaze "pay me no mind..."

"Sure..." I shrugged. Finnaly following Ichinose once more. Chiaki ok my side this time.

° ° °

"You took surprisingly long" Horikita judged as soon as we arrived. Still in the pool, playing.

"What's surprising is you actually interacting with others" I sat at the edge. Making a comment about the spectacle happening infront of me.

Chiaki also did the same, slightly beside me. Greatly interested in the game.

"Ohhhh you guys are back?!" Shibata was as loud as ever. Shouting for us to hear.

"Ya-hoo! Looks like you guys are having fun. Mmm Mmm" Ichinose nodded in Satisfaction.

The four stopped their game all together. Approaching us three who arrived.

"Yo Ayanokōji. You guys took your time huh." Sudō wore a sleazy smirk

I just shrugged of his comment. Not knowing what he meant. On the contrary, Shibata followed Sudos Lead

"By The way. Are you guys still gonna play?" Ichinose suddenly asked. Also sitting at the edge of the pool.

"Yeah. We just Actually did this on a Whim....... Oh! Why not make this a game between Classes?!"

An idea popping into Shibata's mind. He suggested with great interest.

"Hmmm... Sure that seems fun" Kanzaki followed along. A small blaze already in his eyes.

Heeeehhh. Talk about competitive. Not what you would normally expect.

"Ohhh! That do seems fun! What about you Horikita-san? Sudo-kun? Are you in?" Ichinose, agreeing to Shibata's Idea began preparing.