Chapter 21 - [Individual Thoughts]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

After having a Short talk and Agreement with Sotomura over the Phone, I was Finnaly able to come back inside

Walking through the the hallway back to the two, their Voices could be heard the closer I got.

"So, does Shiina-san and Kiyotaka-kun hangout like this all the time?"

Nearing the table they were sitting on. I decided to standby at the Moment

"I mostly stay here alone to read. But Kiyotaka-kun is Kind enough to make out his way to accompany me"

"That's Nice. You two seem to be pretty Close. Even when we were at the Island Back Summer Vacation"

"I.... don't know....." From where I was standing. Their back was Conveniently facing in my direction. But that prevents me to see their Expression.

"Sometimes, I can't help but feel he just hangout with me out of pity" Hiyori continued, as her gaze fell downwards "I'm not really that much interesting if I do say so myself. And I can understand that my hobby isn't something a lot of people would find fun. That's why I'm thankful to him everytime. Even though we're in different Classes. Kiyotaka-kun, talks with me, reads with me. Even spending an entire day with me here"

[I know this is supposed to be a dramatic scene yet again. But I can't help but think that Hiyori is Flexing on Chiaki LOL]

"What's wrong with that?" Chiaki asked

"Well, like earlier. I tend to think that slowly but surely, Kiyotaka-kun is getting bored with me..."

"..........I see....." Perhaps Surprised by the sudden confession. Chiaki took a while to answer.

As with me. Hiyori isn't the type to actually pace a conversation in that direction. So having me hear her say that, genuinely came in a shock

"That's why.... Uhhh... Actually nevermind" stopping mid sentence. Hiyori looked at Chiaki this time "Enough about me, what about you Matsushita-san? You two seems to get along as well"

"well Yes" stretching out her hands playfully in the air. Chiaki answered without hesitation "—is what I'd like to say. But not really"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Well... Similar to you. I can't ignore the feeling that he'll get tired of me"

"..."

"You see... I tend to be forceful with  Kiyotaka-kun sometimes. So I wouldn't be surprised if he gets annoyed"

Huh... That's new.

I certainly feel that way sometimes. Good for you for thinking about it.....

"Forceful?" Hiyori asked

"As we may know. Kiyotaka-kun is the kind of guy who would Stay in his Room the whole Christmas season. And act like it's Natural"

...........ouch

"That's rude.... But I kinda agree with you" Hiyori Followed up with a chuckle.

Ugh........ Seriously?

Giggling wholeheartedly. The two made fun of me as if I wasn't here....

Well, they don't know I'm here so thats kinda my fault..... But..... I'm slowly regretting it.

"But that's my Point. I feel like I force Kiyotaka-kun out of his comfort zone Sometimes. That's why I'm envious of your relationship with him..... You two seems to be at peace"