Play Time

(A/N)
(This chapter will contain smut! Just a heads up <3)
—————————————
—————————————

You stayed sitting in sundrops lap, just enjoying being so close to someone. Sure the touching had caught you off guard at First, but you knew that the other probably meant well by it. Sun just seemed to be curious and you couldn't blame him. "So...we never got to finish getting to know each other...would you like to continue?" You spoke softly. Sun chimed in almost immediately. "Of course I would, (Y/N). I want to know all about my best friend" he smiled.
"Sounds good to me..." you took a moment to think of some questions. You had covered most of the basics after all. Maybe you could ask some slightly more...personal questions.

"So...are you programmed to do things that aren't just child friendly? What do you usually do in your free time?" You did want to know how suns life was like besides taking care of snot nosed children all day long. "Well..." he moved his hand up your shirt a little, and rested it on your stomach. He liked how warm you were. "I can do other things, but I just don't really have a reason to...besides, arts and crafts and hide and seek are very fun in my opinion"
Sun didn't really seem to understand where you were getting at, so you decided to be a little more outright with your questions. "Well, what I mean is...have you ever done anything that could be considered...adult? Like...are you...you know...correct?" You asked softly. You were very curious now, and there was no going back. Sundrop seemed to understand the question this time though, because he pulled you closer against him, and placed his hands back on your thighs. He didn't give a verbal answer, but you did begin to feel something pressing against your bottom. "I-I am...I've never really done many adult activities before though- I've seen pictures from magazines some of the other guards have...but I've never actually done anything, starshine..." he seemed to be getting flustered as well. He seemed very anxious now, and even looked away when he felt his sensors beat up.

It was pretty cute to watch, and you turned so you were now facing him while sitting on his lap. "You're g-gonna get us in trouble-" he squeaked out. Who would have thought that someone could make a robot so flustered. "We won't get in trouble silly...the cameras can't see us here..." you informed him softly. Stroking the side of his face. "Besides, we don't have to actually do anything if it makes you uncomfortable, Sunny..." you smiled at him, but the Animatronic seemed to have calmed down by now. "C-can...can I see you, (Y/N)?" He spoke gently, though he still managed to stumble over his words. His fingers were now resting in the waistband of your pants. "I want to see what your hiding from me, starshine..." sun seemed to be infatuated with you however. He was never able to get this intimate with someone before. It was all new to him. He looked down at you to meet your gaze as you started to unbutton your black work pants, and slipped them off in one easy movement. Allowing Sundrop to move one of his hands down and rub gently at your slit. Sundrop was full of curiosity now "It's so warm...can...can I?" He was timid, But he wanted to take your panties off. He waited for your nod of approval before he slipped them off, and tossed them aside. He seemed to take in the sight, staring at your slit. "Do...Do you like it?" You asked him. Your voice was soft, and gentle. "Why yes- I really like it, (Y/N)...it looks so soft...so..warm...can I touch it? Can I?"
You were so wet already, and you got even wetter somehow when sun seemed to be practically drooling at the sight of your wet heat. Of course he couldn't really drool, but you get the idea.
"Of course you can, Sunny..." you giggled softly at his excitement. After taking his hand, you guided his fingers up a little, and placed them on your clit. Guiding his hand with your own as you helped sun get them into the correct rubbing motion to get you going.
"Are you sure you've never done anything like this before?~ you seem to be a f-fast learner..." your breathing became a bit uneven, and Sundrop took quick notice. "I never have, starshine...I am really enjoying it though..." he whispered. His pace quickening a little as you pulled at the waistband of his pants. "I want to see you now...it's only fair, after all..." the animatronic seemed to agree, and Sun used his free hand to pull them down, letting his cock spring up now that it was free from the confines of his trousers. He hid his face once again, seeming a bit nervous.
His dick was a soft yellow color, and it was very girthy and long. You were almost unsure if you could take all of him. "Starshine...I need you so bad...please" he whimpered beneath you. Sun was so needy, and you nodded. "Of course...anything for my Sunny..." your voice was dripping with want, and you positioned yourself over his large cock. The tip aligned with your small hole as you sank down, shivering at how good it felt to have someone inside of you. Sun seemed to feel the same way too, as he gripped your ass with both of his hands, and watched you unbutton your shirt. He was unable to help himself however as he pushed your hips down all the way onto his member, and bottomed out. Feeling your walls tighten around him. His dick looked kind of tentacle like, and it was a little slimy, but it felt so good inside of you like this. Easily better then any you you have used at home. "(Y/N)...this is amazing...you're so so sooo pretty~ I've never felt so good before, starshine...~" he babbled on, saying sweet nothings and continuing to grope and squeeze at your body as you got adjusted, and started to ride him. Seeing him almost melt beneath you was one of the hottest things you had seen in a while. You were continuing to bounce as you finished taking your shirt off, displaying your breasts for the other as they bounced with you oh so beautifully. "(Y/N)..." sun groaned out. He placed his hands on your breasts as he watched you speed up. "I don't know how m-much more of this I can take~ I'm so close, starshine..." he trailed off. Not taking his eyes off of you as you pleasured him with your beautiful figure. You were getting quit close as well. "I want you to cum inside of me, Sunny...I want you to fill me up..." your mind was cloudy from all the hormones, and Sundrop shivered from all the new feelings. "Of course, (Y/N)...I'll do anything for my s-starshine..." he panted out. Bucking his hips up into you. It didn't take too much longer before you felt yourself reach climax, squirting on Sun's girthy member that had been rearranging your insides. After you finished, you continued riding him. Feeling Sun let loose as he came, and filled your insides up with his hot cum. You were panting even harder then before while he moved you up and down on his dick, fucking you through his orgasm before slumping back against the bench, and pulling out of you to pull his pants back up, and start clean up. "You were wonderful, (Y/N)...!" He smiled. Leaning down to kiss you as he looked at your used hole, and blushed. "Are you alright, Starshine? I didn't hurt you- did I?" He asked before hurrying off to get some paper towels, and a water for you. When he got back, he cleaned you up, checking if he might have accidentally left any scraps or bruises, before helping you get dressed, and handing you the cold bottle of water. "Thank you, Sunny..." you smiled. Maybe the daycare was your new favorite place after all.

———————————
———————————
(A/N)
(Sorry if it feels rushed, or it wasn't that good! I will be writing the smut chapter with moon next, so be prepared for that. I am also going to try to update very frequently, so I hope you enjoy!)