A New Job

It was the middle of winter and (Y/N) had been looking for work. Nowhere seemed particularly fun to be, but then again, what poorly paid customer service job was? It was all kind of soul sucking, you had to admit. But bills needed paid, and you did enjoy being able to have a place to eat and watch television, so upon weighing your options, you didn't have much to lose.

During one of your many hours of scouring some online job site, you managed to stumble across an opening as a security guard for Fazbear Entertainment. 25.00 dollars an hour was certainly a lot for some security gig so you decided to shoot your shot, and submit your application. One interview later, and you had managed to thankfully get the position in the bag. This would be a good start towards getting a better apartment and starting college.
—————————-
"Welcome to the team, (Y/N)! We are glad to have you. If you have any questions, report to your shift manager or feel free to send an email if it isn't too urgent". Your boss seemed nice so far, so that was a plus. She had given you a tour of the Mega Pizzaplex, and answered most of your questions. To start you off easy, your first night would consist of guarding the daycare. The daycare had a security desk so you would have a place to sit and watch cameras from 12pm-6am. Susie, your shift manager, had led you to the entrance of the Superstar Daycare, and given you your pass along with any keys or identification you would need to operate the cameras and such. "Feel free to shoot me a message if you get confused. I'm sure Vanessa already told you to send an email if you have any questions?". You nodded a little. "Yes! She did- I appreciate it very much". And with that, Susie felt content to leave you to your nighttime duties. "Okay, (Y/N), have a good night! Tell me how it went next time I see you!" Susie walked out of the daycare lobby and shut the metal barrier, leaving you to linger in the silence. What could actually happen in a 6 hour shift anyway? Not much. Or at least that's what you thought.
———————————
———————————
(A/N)!
(Thank you guys for reading the first chapter! It was kind of short, but it is kind of just the intro for (Y/N). Sunny will be in the next chapter! I will be updating this as much as I can, so stay tuned!)