"So, are we gonna talk about it?" Cole tested, taking a sip of the soda in his hand, a smirk appearing on his face from behind the bottle.

Lloyd raised an eyebrow, taking in his own drink too. "Talk about what?"

Cole went straight to the point, ignoring all the glares he got from Nya and Pixal.

"How Lumi was made."

The words made Lloyd spit out his drink and Harumi choke on some dumplings she was eating. They turned to each other for a moment, a deep blush on their faces, before looking away to avoid eye contact.

Harumi was the first to speak up. Clearing her throat in the process. "Definitely not." She shook her head and looked down, her voice was giving her away.

"Why would you want to know about that anyways?" Lloyd was starting to fan himself, his eyes wide and his voice shaky as he spoke. Was it getting hot in here?

"It couldn't have happened in the bounty. We were all there, surely we would have heard something." Kai pointed out, shoving a cookie in his mouth once he finished.

Jay dug into the cooler to find a new snack. "And we were stuck in the first realm during Garmadon's reign. Did anything happen during that time?" Jay's question was directed to everyone—much to Lloyd and Harumi's dismay—waiting for an answer as he ate.

"Not that I can recall." Pixal pondered, making the pair nervous, and tried to remember a time which made her suspicious.

"Then when was it?" Cole urged after hearing everyone's inputs, his patience wearing out.

Their eyes met again. With a small nod, and a smirk on their faces, they knew they agreed on one thing.

"Not telling." Lloyd stated.

Groans and complaints echoed throughout the monastery while the pair shared a good laugh, one they haven't had in a while.

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

"Where are you going?"

Lloyd stopped in his tracks and turned around to find Misako and Master Wu standing behind him, arms crossed with a stern look on their faces.

He took the time to study their reactions before stating, "Patrol?" with an innocent grin on his face.

"I don't think so, young man." Misako scoffed and narrowed her eyes at him. "Harumi has been taking care of your daughter all night. It's your turn."

"But—the city—."

"The other ninja have it under control. You have different responsibilities now." Master Wu explained, making Lloyd give them both a look of disbelief.

He couldn't believe it. Not once in his life could he recall being held back from patrolling—given how often Ninjago City was in danger—it was quite the shock he was given a break. Knowing better than to protest against his mother and uncle, Lloyd complied and went to his room.

He was greeted by the baby laying in the middle of his bed, kicking her feet and waving her arms around. "Hey, Lumi!" He smiled and sat by her side.

Harumi was asleep beside her, her back facing him, and Lloyd decided to let her get the rest that she deserved. Taking the baby in his arms, he made his way out of the room and into the courtyard to give the baby some sunlight.

"You have green eyes." Lloyd pointed out once he caught sight of the baby's face. She cooed in response, making the boy chuckle. "Yet you look like your mom."

The mention of Harumi brought back the previous arguments they've had the past few days. He knows things haven't been smooth sailing between them like he promised and Lloyd was determined to change that.