We Should Be Fine, Right?

"Ahh....he is one of the guests that we served at the restaurant 2 nights ago," Sejeong stated after examining the photos. Sehun nodded. 

"He does look familiar. Is there something wrong?" Sehun looked up at Jaewook. 

"Iie...I just wanted to confirm with you both that is. And where are you two planning to go? A date?" Jaewook asked, looking at the two outfits. 

Sejeong and Sehun blushed. 

"Aniya. We're just going to the amusement park since exams are over anyway." Sehun explained. Sejeong nodded. 

"Oppa suggested it. We are just by chance matches our outfits if that what you were wondering." Sejeong added. Jaewook raised his eyebrow but decided not to question more. 

"Alright then. But do be careful okay? About that figure who was following you." Jaewook warned. The two nodded. 

Aish...great way to ruin the mood, Jaewook-ajeossi. Sehun sighed in his mind. He was trying to get Sejeong's thoughts off that person. 

"We'll pay close attention ajeossi." Sejeong told him. The two waved goodbye and exited the apartment. 

Stay safe, you two, Jaewook sighed. It has been a long day. He was up all night, looking at security footage and the last one he found was Jaesuk's car entered a village, but afterward, Jaesuk never returned out. 

"I guess...I would have to pay the village a visit then." Jaewook murmured. He headed up for a quick shower, grabbed a coffee, and headed out again. 

As he went out, he closed the door shut but didn't notice the picture hung near the stair falling down. The frame shattered into pieces as if it is signaling something ominous is going to happen soon. To the 3 of them. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

At somewhere unknown.....

Minyoung is slowly woken up from her knockout. She glanced around and saw herself tied in a chair. 

"What is this?" She stated, struggling to get out. 

"Seunggi? Seunggi, are you there?" she called out to her desperately. She then heard a response but realized it wasn't in her name. 

"Minyoung? Minyoung?!" the voice called her out to her. It was Seunggi's voice. 

"Seunggi, where are you? Gwechana?" She asked him. 

"Gwechana. How about you?" he called her back. 

"I'm unscathed as well. but I'm tied up!" Minyoung informed him. 

"Same to me. Let me try to get out." Seunggi reassured her, "I'll come and rescue you. Hang on." Minyoung blushed at the words but kept it to herself. 

"I'll try to get out to then," Minyoung told him back but a voice interrupted her. 

"If you can, try it. Park Minyoung-ssi." the mysterious voice challenged her. 

"Who are you?" Minyoung asked. 

"You do not need to know. All you need to do right now is sit still so our experiment can begin." the voice smirked. 

"What experiment? What do you mean?" Minyoung questioned. She was afraid but couldn't let fear consume her now.

"Minyoung? Is there something wrong?" Seunggi asked, hearing her voice through the wall. 

"Aniya...Seunggi, there's..." Minyoung was about to inform him but was shot with something. 

"Minyoung? Oi! Minyoung!" Seunggi called out, worried something might happen to her. He quickly untied himself due to his own experience and tried to knock down the door.