As The Crisis Starting To Pour In

"Strange..." SeungGi murmured. He rewind the clips one more time on his laptop. 

I never met this person before. How do they know who I am? His eyebrow furrowed. He knew something bad is going to happen soon if he doesn't get this out of the way. His phone then rung. 

"Hello?" he answered. 

"Flower Killer, I got the drug ready? When should I hand it to you? " The person asked through the phone. SeungGi's face light up a devilish smile. 

"Ah...we can meet at the same place tomorrow-----Poison" SeungGi stated. 

"Roger that. Just remember to..." Poison stated. 

"the money? don't worry. See you there." SeungGi replied. And then they both hung up. 

Seunggi's flower shop's door opened. 

"Welcome to our shop." he greeted as he looked up. His face changed quickly. From worry to a bright smile as he shut down his laptop, "Minyoung, what brings you here?" 

Minyoung eyed him seeing his sudden change of expression. "It's nothing. I was hoping to get a bouquet of red lilies. My friend is performing on the stage today and I just wanted to send them a congratulations message." 

"Oh." SeungGi replied. He couldn't help but feel jealous of whoever is receiving this bouquet. 

Red lilies = love, and passion

He stated in his thought. 

"Who the lucky guy?" he added. 

"eh?" Minyoung asked. 

"Isn't he the one performing?" SeungGi murmured trying not to show his jealousy. Minyoung quickly laughed. 

"No no no! It's one of my girls. A friend I made when I was doing my fashion shoot." she explained. 

"Then I guess you should hand her pink lilies instead," SeungGi suggested, he somewhat felt relief that the person receiving this bouquet was a female. 

"Wae? Are red lilies too strong of an impression?" Minyoung questioned. 

"Red lilies could be replaced by red roses as a symbol for love and passion," SeungGi explained as he began to grab some pink lilies and wrapped it for her. 

Minyoung's eye widened. She smiled sheepishly, "Geez, thanks. I'm glad I had a florist friend to remind me." She smiled. 

"You're welcome." He smiled back, handing her the bouquet. "Your total is on me." He winked. 

Minyoung laughed at his flirtatious state. "I'll pay this one. I don't feel right having not to pay all the time." She explained. 

"Fine. Then I'll give you a 50% discount. It's only $6.11" he stated. 

Minyoung handed him the money and teased him, "Were you jealous earlier?" 

"Eh? I don't know to understand what you are saying." SeungGi laughed trying to dodge the question. Minyoung looked at him and just nodded. 

"Sure you don't. Are you free tonight?" Minyoung asked him. 

"Why? Are you asking me out?" He teased back. Minyoung rolled her eyes and laughed. 

"Sure if you put it that way. Do you want to get some maybe dinner together?" she stated. 

"Alrighty. Where should I pick you, m'lady?" he winked and bowed. 

MInyoung tried to hide her blush and went back to her confident tone, "6:00 at my house. I'll send you the address later. Don't miss the bus flower boy." she teased back heading for the door.