Finally, Meet You

"Yes, that's me. I thought you forgot all about it." he smiled. Minyoung returned him with a smile as well. 

"Aniya. How could I? But you look so different. I-I couldn't even recognize you." Minyoung exclaimed. 

"Well, you too! Didn't know you were famous?" Seunggi stated. 

"I'm not that really famous. You're about to close down right? Do you want to go and grab a coffee and talk?" Minyoung asked. Seunggi was surprised at her offer but nodded along. 

"Sure. Just a moment. But are you sure it is okay? I do not want to get threat letters from your fans." Seunggi teased as if they can threaten me

"Psst...Of course not! Don't be ridiculous. Anyway...here's the money." Minyoung handed it to Seunggi. 

Seunggi took it and entered it in the cashier. He then handed the bouquet to Minyoung. 

"You keep it," Minyoung said. 

"Me?" Seunggi asked. Minyoung nodded. 

"I was going to visit your house to give it to you anyway," Minyoung explained. 

"My house? How do you know where I live?" Seunggi suspiciously asked. He has never told anyone about his house location, it was kind of strange that Minyoung knows it. Who told her that information?  

"Someone told me," she replied, eyeing him carefully. 

"Who?" Seunggi asked. 

"I do not know the person very well. But when I walked out of our old neighborhood asking everyone to see if they know where you move. The person approached me." Minyoung explained as they walked out of the shop. 

Seunggi locked the door and turned back to Minyoung. "Do you remember what they look like?" he asked. 

Minyoung shook her head. "The person was wearing glasses and a mask. She was dressed very fashionably." Minyoung described, trying to recall the person in her mind. 

"Oh, and she has a ring," Minyoung added, as they walked down the street. 

"A ring?" Seunggi asked. Minyoung nodded. 

"Do you rememb--" before Seunggi could continue to ask Minyoung, they bumped into Jaesuk's group. As a drunken Kwangsoo almost hovers over Minyoung, Seunggi quickly pulled her closer to him and shielded her. 

"Yah! Kwangsoo, you almost bumped into someone!" Jongmin scolded him. Jongmin grabbed hold of Kwangsoo as Jaesuk quickly turned to Minyoung and Seunggi. 

"We are so sorry. Did he hurt you?" Jaesuk asked worriedly. 

"Gwechana." Minyoung politely smiled back, while Seunggi furrowed his eyebrow. 

"Is he going to be okay?" Minyoung asked, looking at the tall man. 

"Ahh...he's going to be fine. We already told him to not drink too much, but he never listens." Jaesuk stated. Minyoung nodded. Seunggi remained silent. 

"Oh...we won't disturb you on your date. Sorry again." Jaesuk stated and quickly help Jongmin carry Kwangsoo as they get on a cab. 

"We're not--" Minyoung wanted to say but it was too late. She sighed. Seunggi then looked at her.

"Are you really okay? He didn't touch you or anything right?" Seunggi asked worriedly. 

"I'm good. Thank you!" she smiled gratefully. Seunggi realized his arm was still around Minyoung, he quickly released her.