"You feel so good" he says, lifting his head to look at me. His cheeks tint with red as he removes his glasses and puts them on the side table. He seems like he's embarrassed he said that out loud.

I haul him up to my face so I can kiss him as he continues his teasing with the hand in my pants. To return the favor, I unbutton his slacks and find my way in his boxers. At least I think they're boxers. I can't confirm unless I look down, but his mouth on mine is keeping my attention elsewhere.

He's already hard as I grip the base of his cock and he groans into my mouth as his thumb moves to rub my clit. With the other hand, he pulls my wrist so I have to let go of him.

"Sweetheart, if you keep that up, this will be over before it starts. I'm going to take care of you first" he says almost breathlessly as his thumb finds the right pressure and I wriggle under him and sigh. He smirks, knowing he's found a good spot.

His fingers do delightful things to me until the build is too much and I shatter against him, his mouth hot on my skin as he nips along my collar.

"There it is" he whispers as I come down from my high, gripping his bare shoulders and probably leaving nail marks on his back.

I want to wipe the smirk off his face. I roll and get him under me, pulling his dick fully out of his underwear and I get my bottoms off before covering my mouth with his.

"I don't have a-" he says against my lips before gripping him at the base to cut off his words. I'm already prepared and feel a little relived that he didn't come with a condom. I guess that's what you get with a hero. Safe and respectful. Boring.

I reach to the bedside table without releasing Ida and grab a condom from the drawer, opening the foil and rolling it onto his cock.

"You're not allergic to latex, right?" I ask, realizing my mistake a little too late.

He chuckles and stuffs his hands into my hair, gripping me tightly "no, I'm not"

I put my hands on either side of his face and hold his gaze as I lower myself onto him. He's not the longest dick I've ever been with, but the girth is a delightful stretch for me and gives me the full feeling that I love. When he's fully seated in me, he sighs, closing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine.

Rotating my hips in a small circle drives him crazy and he tries to thrust up to get friction, but I clench down to keep him from moving.

This is the kind of sex I like. I do all the work, but I'm in control. It's the only way I've been able to get off. An ex told me it was because I was a control freak, but he had a small dick, so he was probably just mad that he could barely get past my front teeth. 

Finally, after just holding in place until I want the movement, I start to move very slowly up and down, getting almost until the the tip is out and then I slam back down. He tries to grip my hips to set a pace, but I pull his hands off me by the wrists and hold them above his head against the headboard.

His wide eyes meet mine as I have my way with him. He could easily break out of my hold, but he lets me keep him pinned.

I pick up the pace, moving his arms above his head so I can hold him with one of my hands and use my other one to rub my clit, getting myself off one more time.

He rips his hands out of my grip and grabs my face to pull me into a kiss. I pick up the pace and give into his wants until he groans into my mouth with his release.

Ida sighs and scoots down to lay on his back, exhausted. It's probably not just from the sex but after a day of work, a good meal, and then sex, it's a recipe for a nap.

His eyes are closed and I kiss the underside of his jaw. He doesn't stir and starts snoring softly.

I chuckle to myself with the notion that I 'put his ass to sleep' as Martac would say.

I crawl off him, cleaning him up and discarding the used condom before adjusting his clothes, but leaving the pants unbuttoned so he can sleep comfortably. I don't want to even try to put his shirt back on, not only because it would probably wake him up, but because I like looking at his bare chest, speckled with scars.

My pajamas are soft on my skin and I debate for a moment if I should settle in next to him or if I should wait for him to get up. Thinking about it too much is only going to make me go in circles so I stop thinking and just lay next to him, pulling a blanket over us and resting my head on his chest.

A couple hours later, he stirs and rubs his eyes.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep" he yawns and stretches. His less formal speech amuses me.

"It's alright. You probably had a long day" I reassure him, sitting up and swiveling to look at him as he puts his back against the headboard.

He smiles at me and scratches the back of his head like he's embarrassed. "I need to be honest that I feel a little weird about this evening."

"How so?"

"Well... never in my life have I slept with a woman on a first date"

"Not to mention you don't even know my name" I tease, tapping his thigh with my foot.

"That is also that complication." He rests his head on the headboard, looking at the ceiling.

"I consider it adventurous" when he takes a deep breath, I continue "but you're right. This isn't exactly..."

"Yeah." He runs a hand through his hair and sighs again.

"This never happened" I say after awhile. "You go back to work tomorrow after having had a quiet night at home."

"I do not like that" he grabs his glasses from the side table and puts them on, smiling at me "there you are"

"Do you regret tonight?" I ask, a little nervous that he did.

"Of course not!" He looks taken aback that I would even ask.

"Then let us let this be it." He takes a breath like he going to say something, but I stop him "You're a hero, I'm a villain. We call it before it gets any messier. We are two adults that had a good time. That's all it has to be."

He takes a moment, but his expression tells me that he realizes it's for the best. "Can I at least know your name?"

"What an elaborate way to coerce my name out of me" I tease, getting up and handing him his shirt.

He stalls for time as he gets it on and buttons it, lingering in the entryway very close to me.

He leans in and leaves a lingering kiss on my lips that makes me second guess if I should let him walk away right now.

"I'll arrest you if I find you in the middle of  another crime." He promises, but his voice is low and thick.

"You can try" I smile at him and pull his collar to kiss him one more time.

He chuckles and leaves my apartment. I watch him walk down the hall to the stairs. He spares me one more look before slipping around the corner.

Back in my apartment, I close the door behind me and lean against it. My eye snags on an item on the floor at the end of my bed. He left his helmet.