Everyone started unhooking their seatbelts. I saw Finn hovered over the other two floaters. They were dead. I could tell by the look on his face. I looked at Octavia, and she gave me a small smile before going down the ladder to the main level, where the door to get out was located.

I followed her down, the blonde girl just above me. The second I got down, the girl pushed me out of the way to get to the front. "Don't open that door," she screamed. I ran through the crowd of people and stood beside her, wanting to know what freaked her out.

"And why not?" a tall, broad boy challenged. His hand was on the lever, about to open the dropship door. His brown hair was slicked back, and the freckles on his face popped.

"The air could be toxic," the blonde girl said.

"If the air is toxic we're all dead anyway," I replied, earning a look of annoyance from the girl and a look of agreement from the boy.

"Bellamy?" I heard Octavia say from behind me. I watched as she ran through the mass of people and into the boy with the freckles' arms. That must've been her brother. I could see the resemblance.

"Look how big you've gotten," Bellamy said to her once he pulled away. A small smile appeared on his lips. His face was more soft than just a moment ago.

"Are you wearing a guard's uniform?" Octavia asked, looking over his chest. I finally noticed he was wearing a guards jacket.

"I was given it to get on the drop ship. Someone has to keep an eye on you," Bellamy answered. Octavia hugged him once more, and that's when the blonde girl spoke up again.

"Where's your bracelet?" she asked him, making my eyes zoom in on his wrists. She was right, he didn't have one. I didn't think he was given one in the first place.

"If he came down as a guard, he wouldn't have been given one," I leaned in, saying to her.

"Do you mind?" Octavia said, annoyed. "I haven't seen my brother in over a year."

"No one has a brother," some guy said from behind in the crowd.

"That's Octavia Blake, the one they hid in the floor for sixteen years!" someone else said. Octavia was just about to lunge at them when I spoke up.

"You two are going to end up in the dirt for the rest of your lives if you don't shut your mouth." I looked over at Octavia and Bellamy, who both gave me a look of thanks.

"Let's give them something else to remember you by," Bellamy said to her, smiling. He pulled down the lever, and the dropship door started dropping slowly. Octavia started walking forward out the ship as I took in the scene. I breathed in, letting the oxygen fill my lungs. The sun beams in my eyes, but I don't stop it. It was beautiful.

"We're back, bitches!" Octavia screamed, causing the rest of the crowd to erupt into craziness. I let everyone move past me as I wanted to take on earth by myself, and let it all soak in properly.

When everyone was out of the dropship and running around, I starting walking down the metal doorway, looking up at the sky and closing my eyes. I let my arms reach out beside me, getting the heat from the sun on my bare skin. I kept stepping forward, my smile getting bigger each time.

My smile faded when I bumped into something solid. I opened my eyes and saw Bellamy standing there, turning around. His face had an annoyed look, but it softened as he saw it was just me. I felt my cheeks blush, and the heat rushed to my head. He seemed very stern, I didn't want to mess around with him.

"Oh, sorry," I said sheepishly, crossing my arms and walking away. I felt his stare on me as I walked over to the blonde girl from the level I was on. I looked back before speaking to her, and I saw Bellamy turn away and go over to his sister. "Where'd you get a map?" I asked the blonde.