Chapter 31 Impressions

Start from the beginning

Disgusting.

I looked at Kisaki. I was surprised to see him looking at me with calmness. I was expecting him to look shocked or pissed off. But instead, he just looked at me with a blank expression. Something was off.

"Let's go, Hanma," Kisaki said, turning his back on me and walking away without fighting back.

Hanma grinned at me, "See you around."

I watched them walk away and told the members that wanted to go with them that it was their chance to. Only one hundred of the three hundred and fifty stayed behind. The fifty I spared and another fifty I didn't hurt as much as the others stayed behind. The others were helping each other to drag the unconscious members and the severely beaten ones away.

I sighed, Glad that's over. I need a nap.

I felt a weight on my shoulder, "Woo. That was amazing, Kai."

"Oi. Katsu, get off me. You're heavy," I said, pressing against his chest to shove him away from me.

He pouted, "Now that's just hurtful."

I felt a hand ruffle my hair, "Nice going, Kai. You showed them."

I slapped Masa's hand away, "You sound surprised."

"Me? Naw. I knew you'd win. There wasn't a doubt in my mind."

We grinned at each other, bumping our forearms together like an 'X'. It was a routine we would do whenever I won a fight.

"Kairi," my face fell as I turned my attention to my brother as he stood with the other division captains and his school friends. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes, "I'm sorry."

To say that I was surprised at Take's sudden apology was an understatement. I knew why he was saying that. It didn't wash away all the hurt I felt but it did make me feel better.

I flicked his forehead, "Ouch! Kairi!"

I laughed, "Don't worry so much, Take. I should be the one to apologize to you. It must have been a shock seeing me like that, neh?"

"Understatement of the year!" Yamagishi said with sparkles in his eyes, "Can you teach me how to fight like that?"

"Me too!" Sendou added in while the other two in the group of four looked at me as if I were some kind of person worthy to be worshiped.

I raised my hands up in mock surrender, laughing nervously with a sweatdrop, "Haha. M-Maybe." It wasn't like I had ever taught anyone before.

"Calm down, everyone. You can all have your chance to talk to her when I am done," Subaru said with a gentle smile, making his way towards me, "We should get you all fixed up, Boss."

I nodded my head, thankful that I was no longer getting ambushed by all the excited boys. I was not prepared for that.

-------------

I was thankful that all of the low ranking members were sent home by Mikey. The only ones that stayed behind were the captains, vice-captain, Take's friends, the founders of Seven Deadly Sins, Ayato, Baji, Osanai, and Taiju. But I still felt uneasy.

I was painfully aware of Mikey's presence as he sat at the top stair. I could feel his eyes on me as I sat at the bottom one where Subaru had dragged me to sit down while he looked over my injuries.

I winced, "Fuck." I glared over at Subaru who just dumped some alcohol straight on to my wound. "Seriously?"

He chuckled, "It had to be cleaned before I fix it up."