Sakura then got an email from her men, when she opened it, she smirked, it was data and intel on all the other students in Marinette's class. She forwards it to the group chat and told everyone to open it.

"It's best to study your enemy before going to battle with them."

Chloe then asked, "How do you get these things?"

Sakura shrugged, "Even though I'm adopted I'm still a Senju through and through, meaning I'm not only the Haruno heiress but I'm also the Senju princess."

"But I though the Senju princess was Tsunade-sama?" Kagami asked.

"It was but when she adopted me, people started call me the next Senju princess." She answered.

Felix then asked, "Okay enough, you still haven't explained to us what the plan is."

Sakura rolled her eyes and said, "Okay here's the plan Sasuke, Naruto and I will come to your school as exchanged students and our manager Kakashi will pose as a new teacher. I've read through Lila's files, and she had a kink for guys with money, so she will obviously aim for Naruto, Sasuke, or Felix."

Sakura continued, "And it says here that she claims that Jagged stone wrote a song about her right?"

Naruto's face scrunched and said, "That sounds very wrong."

Marinette then commented, "That's because it is, she also said that she was his honorary niece when in reality it's me, Uncle Jagged did try to make a song for me but I told him not to incase the public got the wrong idea, not only that she also made claims about Clara nightingale about how she stole her moves when I've never seen her dance once."

Sakura nodded, "Okay so Marinette you're quite familiar with Jagged and Clara, right? Why don't you, Naruto and Sasuke meet up with them and discuss the lawsuit. Did anything else happen?"

Kagami then remembered, she turned to Marinette and asked "Oh! This might be a long time but if I'm not wrong Alix and Alya tore your old sketch book, right?"

Marinette gave a sad smile and nodded, "Yeah it was a commission for one of my clients but because they tore the book and not only that Alya posted in her blog that I stole her designs and that my designs were hers and because of them I lost many of my clients."

Sakura then types in her phone okay destruction of private properties and false accusations. Sakura turned to Chloe and asked.

"Chloe do think you can get a lawyer for Marinette?"

The blonde smirked and held her phone up, "Already got one on standby."

Sasuke read through the documents and noticed something interesting, he looked back and said, "Luka, Nino both of you go to the Italian embassy and ask for a Maria Rossi."

Sakura raised an eyebrow silently asking her boyfriend why.

"Lils said that she went to Achu every now and then, right? Not only that she also said that she and her parents traveled the world often. But what I found weird is that how is she with both her parents when her mom hasn't even left the country ever since she moved here and not only that her father lives in Italy." Sasuke explained.

Naruto who was reading Adrien and Monsieur Damocles's file, was shocked by each page he read, "What the? What kind of principle suspends a student without evidence?"

Marinette and her friends looked at each other and simply stated, "Ours does."

Sakura then types, "Mr. Damocles, negligence."

"He also threatened out homeroom teacher that is she were to say anything that she would get fired."

Sakura frown and nodded, "Felix, try to request a meeting with the school board. I swear does your school not run a background check on these people?"