Chapter 4: WHAT THE WHAT

On the ride back to the villa.

"So, what's the plan?" Sasuke asked as he looked to Sakura.

Sakura looked confused she pointed to herself and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Naruto leaned back putting his arms behind his head as he answered, "Sakura-chan, between the three of us you're the most strategic when it comes to making plans, heck remembered how to spend the whole weekend coming up with a plan to humiliate that boy that bullied Hinata? You intimidated him every day that he started to stutter just at the sight of you. Or that time you flirted with a boy have him fall for you only for you to only reject him and humiliate him by posting his nudes all over the school just because he called Tenten a 'unattractive, flat, tomboy' and told her that will she never find love because no one would want to date someone like her ."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and said, "What the dobe is saying is that you're more savage that us, Naruto is more of the impulsive and brute strength, while I'd rather use the silent but quick method."

Naruto shivered and yelled, "Oii, your method is to eliminate people which I still don't know how you can get away with it."

Sasuke shrugged, "My brother is chief of the police force."

Sakura crossed her arms and muttered, "You guys just make me sound mean."

Sasuke wrapped his arm around her waist, he kissed her cheeks and said, "You're not mean you're just doing it out of justice, and besides I like you when you're mean."

"Oh alright, I guess I can make up a plan but I'm gonna need info on those who bullied Mari-chan." She said as kissed him.

Naruto who was watching the two cringed and said, "Do you really have to do this in front of me?"

They both ignored him.

Naruto muttered, "I wish Hinata was here."

The next day...

Sakura was looking over some files during breakfast and the more she looked into it the wider her smirk. Sasuke came down and sat beside her, he noticed her smirked and asked what she was looking at. Sakura handed him the files and said,

"Read it."

Sasuke was confused but still read the paper. He was impressed and asked her.

"How'd you get all of this."

Sakura shrugged, "I called some private investigators and asked them for a small favor. Apparently, this "Lila" person that Felix told us about has quite the reputation of being a liar. She has lied about meeting celebrities when the only celebrity she has ever meant was the Agreste boy, she claimed that Clara Nightingale stole her dance moves, she also claimed that Jagged stone wrote a song about her, which when said out of context is really not going to look good on his part. Oh, and she also has another reputation of bullying and manipulating students and school faculties before moving to France. Apparently when she once bullied a girl so bad that the poor girl turned suicidal."

Sasuke looked at the papers and noticed that it was extremely thick, "Why is it so thick? Just how many pages are these?"

"Oh, did I forget to mention that she also has a criminal record." Sakura added.

Then Naruto came down to the dining hall, "SAKURA-CHAN, TEME OHAYO!"

"Ohayo, Naruto."

"Hn."

Naruto saw the papers in Sasuke's hands and asked, "What's that?"

He took it from Sasuke's hands and read it as Sakura explained, "Just some intel on our target."