Taehyung groaned in pain so the student kissed him for distraction. "M-move" he said and jungkook started to snap his hips.

He was gentle but his every thrust was plwerful and deep and taehyung didn't liked it gentle, he had his husband for that. "J-jungkook g-go f-fucking r-rough"

"I want it in my way this time" jungkook grunted at the other's tightness but the older was annoyed. Why the fuck jungkook wasn't making him roll his eyes back like all the times?

If he wanted vanilla sex then he had his husband for it but he still gone with the flow as he was also liking it a bit. "S-shit i-i am gonna c-cum"

Taehyung said and shoot his semen on his stomach while jungkook pulled out and also ejaculated on the other's stomach. They both cleaned themselves and taehyung Immediately grabbed his clothes and started wearing them

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked confused "Ofcourse my home jungkook" taehyung said making the younger upset. "And why didn't you met me for 3 weeks?"

Jungkook asked as he was longing for the other's presence "i was in hospital" taehyung said and the ravenette was gonna ask further but the next line made his heart crack

"I had an abortion"

"W-was it m-mine?" Jungkook asked hoping it wasn't his and his husband's child his heart was already hurt for the unborn child's death. "Yes it was"

And that's where jungkook broke down. He was going to have a baby? His little baby? And that too from his crush's womb and he didn't knew about it? He would have spoilt his baby with so much love and affection but it was all gone.

"B-but why d-didnt y-you t-told m-me tae? I-if you d-didnt w-wanted t-them t-then y-you c-could have handed them to me. I would have raised him/ her w-with all i h-have" jungkook was crying and taehyung's eyes had guilt but now he can't undo it.

"D-didnt y-you f-felt important to involve m-me in this s-situation? F-fuck that d-did y-you e-even f-felt something after killing that innocent bean?" Taehyung was speechless. Ofcourse he broke down after aborting his baby but he can't keep it when he had a husband.

"W-why a-are u here then?" Jungkook's voice was breaking by every second. He just couldn't believe that his love was keeping this whole thing. Would taehyung had said the truth if jungkook hadn't asked?

"I-i am leaving to Europe t-today. Minsuk g-got h-his job transfer a-and he also w-wanted to work on marriage and i thought the same too. I just can't keep fucking around like that" taehyung was also sad. He didn't didn't wanted to leave seoul and.....jungkook too.

Jungkook's whole world was crumbling down. First his baby and now taehyung? What did he did soo wrong that god was giving him this much pain?

"Then leave...what are you waiting for?" Jungkook's voice was emotionless but his eyes and tears were showing that he was hurt. Taehyung lastly pecked jungkook and said "goodbye jungkook. Please move on from me"

with that he kept a file beside jungkook and left his apartment. Jungkook didn't realized about his absence but he wouldn't care less now.

When he got out of daze he looked at the file and opened it. He then saw the photo of the ultrasound pic of a kidny shape thingy and a print of the baby's heartbeats.

He cluthed the picture to his chest and started to cry harder. He traced his hands over the photos and started to think about his nonexistent future with his baby.

How he would have cuddled the baby to sleep...how he would have peppered his baby's face with kisses...how he would have captured his baby's every moment in his camera. How he would have showered his all love on baby and loved him to death.

Taehyung had hurt him beyond the limit.

Jungkook stood up and placed the file in the cupboard when his eyes landed on the photo frame of taehyung

Jungkook sadly smiled at the pic before he closed the cupboard and sighed.

'How could i move on? You left me broken even before my confession"

But it too late now...guess he really have to move on

THE END

💜💜💜

I have exams from 17th jan and still hadnt started to study 🥲🖤

And wattpad is being a bitch to me.