Chapter 47

"Our first lesson will be a learning lesson." Cecilia said, "In order to remain in control and grow your elemental powers, you have to know the history of them."
I sat on the purple carpet and listened to Eleanor, intrigued and surprised.
"The elemental magic came from a God named Celeste. She created the Air, Water, Earth, and Fire elements. We all lived in the Elemental forest. Each person had their own element and those who she chose gained control of all the elements, but that was until the great war. You see our blood is almost irresistible to other vampires, and our blood makes other beings powerful. Vampires, werewolves, demons, and other supernatural beings alike burned down the forest and captured all the Elementals. They all died one by one except for Celeste. Stored her Elemental magic into the earth so that she can live through her ancestors."
"Me and you." I realized
Eleanor nodded and said, "Yes me and you. Which is why you need to defeat Misaki and Nivue."
I nodded firmly and said, "Teach me how to."
"The first bending style you will master fully is air. Air is the element of freedom. You need to be able to bend air from your mouth to your toes. The next bending style you will master is water. Water takes on many forms: solid, liquid and gas. You need to be able to transform water into all those forms and master the sub bending. Which is blood bending. Blood bending is using the water inside someone's body and using it to control them. Next you will master Earth. Earth is aggressive and straight forward. In order to control earth you have to have a lot of arm and feet control. Earth is all around us, like how water is. You can go from bending the soil to towers to metal. And lastly is Fire. Fire can come from anger or sadness or euphoria. It's hard to control but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. But lightening to the hardest gaining control of. It cannot reach the heart, if it does then its automatic death. But we will get to that last. Any questions?"

I thought over the info and asked, "I've never lost control when I've used my Fire before, why is that?"
"That's because your Fire has not been powered by a strong emotion. It comes out naturally. That's a good thing, but it also means it isn't as strong."
"Will I be strong enough against Misaki and Nivue?" I asked, "Their power is extraordinary."
"I do not know." Eleanor sighed, "But with the help of Celeste I will make sure you are the strongest elemental ever."
"Celeste?" I questioned
"You meet a lot of people when you are on the other side." Eleanor smiled
"If I end up dying, what happens then?" I asked
"You won't die."
"How do you know that?"
"Because I Do. I am positive that you won't die."
"What about my baby, if I do decide to have one?" I asked
"There was something Celeste gave us on our deathbed as a sign of mercy. A lady's dying wish." Eleanor said, "Celeste's dying wish was for demons to be casted to a different universe. Hell."
"What was yours?" I asked
"You'll find out in due time." Eleanor stated, "Your dying wish could be anything you want."

I was about to disagree when Eleanor interrupted, "Besides you won't only have your elemental powers to fend off. You'll have your elemental state."
"What's that?" I asked
"It's where Celeste lives through you. You become overwhelmingly powerful. Celestes used that to defeat the werewolves during the war." Eleanor said, "But it will take a lot of training to activate it."
"I'll do anything. Anything to protect them." I said firmly
"Then let's start with your second lesson: Air." Eleanor said

After 6 hours of learning many air forms and meditating I was finally down. I was breathing heavily in my black sports bra and black shorts on  Eleanor's carpet.
"I...Can barely...breathe." I gasped heavily.
"This should help." Eleanor said and motioned her hand to do something.
I felt a very weird sensation in my brain and felt an immediate cool.
"H-How did you do that?" I asked
"I'll explain it when we get to our water lesson. Right now you still have much ti learn about air." Eleanor said
"Why are we practicing in your room again?" I questioned
After a couple seconds of silence I sat up and looked at her. She looked so sad.
"I'm afraid." Eleanot answered, "I left my sons when they were so little and still they admire me. I don't deserve their admiration. I can't bear to see the admiration and love on their faces. I left them with a man that I thought loved them. But I didn't, instead they turned into murderers. I can't see them yet."
"If it makes you feel better. They are grown up now, they aren't little kids anymore. Some of them may look at you with love still some might not. But I know for a fact everyday they act for themselves and not because of you." I said
Eleanor laughed and wiped her eyes and said, "Most mothers would wish you death for those words, but I find them comforting."
I chuckled and got up, "Well I'm beat, I'm going to go shower and eat. I'll see you tomorrow Eleanor."
"Bye Cecilia." Eleanor waved

I closed the door and headed to my room. I washed up and walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by Kou?
"What's wrong Kou?" I asked while drying my hair with a towel.
He was sitting in my vanity picking up everything he could see.
"Your birthday is soon, Kitten." Kou pointed out
"Don't remind me."
"You'll be 18."
"I know. and then after this year I'll be in college. If I ever go." I said, "How old are you by the way?"
"Mm why don't you guess?" Kou suggested
"Vampire years I would say 100, human years are probably 18." I answered
"Nope you almost got it though." Kou said dramatically and patted my head, "I am 189 in vampire years."
"Whatever you can get out now I need to change." I said
"Aww, is the kitten shy?" Kou teased
"Yes, now get out idiot!" I blushed
"Hold up one last question. Do you think that you look better in purple or pink?" Kou asked
"I don't know if I like either of them." I answered and pushed him using a huge gust of air, shutting the door behind him.

I quickly got dressed in a white T-shirt and pink shorts and went to the dining room. Once I stepped inside, it was mellow? Everyone was chattering and smiling. I got closer and Sat in my seat next to Subaru and Yui.
"I wonder what poking your eyeballs out would be like."
"I wonder the same thing except if I was poking your eyes out."
"Would you notice I poisoned your food? Of course I would never, but it's just a thought."
"I would put you in the back of my displays of dolls."
I see why they were all smiles now.
"Can't you guys have a normal conversation?" I asked sarcastically
"How was the training bunny?" Laito asked ignoring my question
"Hard." I answered simply
"That's me-"
I chuckled and used the air to throw a fork with immense speed at laito's fedora. It embedded into the wall which caught Laito out of his speech.
"Well isn't that deja vu." Laito laughed, "It still has the other hole from last time."
I shook my head and busied myself talking to Yui while the little children talked about stabbing each other again.