Chapter 5

"Why are you here?" I asked 
"To help you. I noticed that you worked up quite a storm back there when you unlocked your powers." Eleanor said, "so I'm here to help you control your powers."
"You know what's happening to me"
"Yes you unlocked your elemental powers." 
"What is an Elemental?"
"An elemental is someone who could bend all the elements and their substitutes. Like air, water, earth, and fire." 
"And the substitutes?"
"For water it is turning it into ice and bend blood, metal bending is associated with earth, fire can bend lightning, and air has none because it was the first bending that was created in the name of freedom." 
"I'm guessing you know all of this because you're an Elemental?" I asked 
Eleanor nodded and took my rosary out of her pocket
"You were looking for this and now I understand why." Eleanor said handing me the necklace 
"Where was it?" I asked 
Eleanor winked and then disappeared in front of my eyes.
I'm getting tired of people disappearing in front of me. I examined the necklace in my hands and noticed a button at the side. I pressed on it and it opened. I hesitantly took the note inside and unfolded it. 

Dear Cecilia,
When you read this I'm dead. I disobeyed Karlheinz and paid the price but I have no regrets. You are also probably confused about what is happening to you but Eleanor probably explained it to you already. You weren't meant to go to the Sakamaki Mansion but I knew it was your destiny. I'm sorry that I can't be there to guide you but Eleanor will and in the end I hope that you finish your story. Remember I love you and your sister with all my heart. 
Love, 
Father

For the first time in my life I cried. I shed hardcore tears. Why did he sacrifice his life for me? Who is Karlheinz ? My destiny? Story? What is all this? Why is this happening?
"Cecilia?" Yui called knocking on my door
"Huh?" I muttered sniffling rubbing eyes 
"Are you okay?" Yui asked 
"Yui you need to come in here." I demanded 
Yui opened the door and entered, closing the door behind her. 
"Lock it." I ordered 
She did as requested and sat down next to me in the floor
"What's wrong?" She asked wiping my tears 
"Read this note." I ordered 
I watched as tears came down on by one onto her pale cheeks. 
"F...Father's dead" Yui muttered 
I nodded my head solemnly and hugged her, letting her cry on my shoulder. After 5 minutes she stopped crying and leaned back in the frog position.
"Are you okay?" I asked 
"Yes, are you?" Yui asked
"Yeah"
"Good, then we should create a plan to find out why father sent us here."
"Apparently I was sent here to find my destiny and finish my story." 
"Where did you find this letter?" 
"In my necklace." 
Yui pulled out her pink cross necklace and sighed when she couldn't find any button to open it.
"There is no button." Yui said 
"Did you find anything when you checked the bottom floor?" I asked
"No."
"So we basically have no solid clues." 
"Yeah" 
"This is hopeless." I sighed 
"According to the letter something happened to you, what happened?" Yui asked 
"Apparently I'm an Elemental which means that I control all the elements basically." I explained 
"And then you met Eleanor." Yui stated 
I nodded and stood up brushing off the dust from my pants, lending Yui a hand. 
"This is all so confusing but at least we have each other and to be honest that's all I need." I said 
You're all I need to." Yui said and kissed my forehead, "I promise that your big sister will figure out what is going on." 
I started to tear up again at words but our moment was interrupted by someone shoving my door open.
"Hey Melons give me your blo-" 
I looked over at Ayato with tears in my eyes and quickly wiped them hiding behind Yui. 
"Ayato, you should come back later." Yui pleaded 
Ayato pushed back Yui and grabbed my chin. 
"Why are you crying?" Ayato asked, "Did someone make you cry?" 
"W...What No!" I replied wiping my tears with my sleeve 
"Ayato leave her alone." Yui demanded trying pull him away by his blazer 
"Let Go Pancake!" Ayato demanded, pulling his blazer from her grasp, "Who hurt you?" 
He looks worried. I was surprised I never thought he could be worried about someone. I know that he must have feelings but I didn't expect worrisome was one of them. 
"No one hurt me, I promise. Me and Yui were just talking about something sad about our past." I said smiling at him with more tears streaming down his face 
Ayato stared at me, skeptical at first but then let his shoulders slump and wiped my tears. 
"If thinking about the past makes you cry then stop thinking about it." Ayato demanded 
"Okay.." I agreed sniffling 
"Go take a bath, your eyes are puffy. I'll take Yui back to her room." Ayato suggested 
"Like hell! You might harm her!" I argued 
Ayato smirked and chuckled at my response
"Yours Truly will not harm your sister but I will come back for my payment later." Ayato declared 
"Honestly, what did I expect?" I sighed and headed towards my bathroom with a towel and change of clothes.

That bath was refreshing and allowed me to think things over and I've decided the only way to finish my story and find my destiny I'll do it my way. Starting with practicing with Eleanor. 
"Eleanor! I know you're here." I said 
"What do you need?" Eleanor asked 
I jumped and looked behind me to see Eleanor smiling at me.
"Are you always smiling?" I asked 
"Smiling is my hobby." Eleanor jokes 
That was actually funny. At Least she has some humor. 
"When do we start practicing?" I asked 
"Right now." Eleanor said bending water from her fingertips to flow around the room like northern lights.
"I...I'm starting with that?" I asked nervously 
"No sweetie, let's just start with the easiest element first air." Eleanor said, "First start by meditating, allowing yourself to feel the air around you and take a big huff and blow." 
Okay just feel the air around me that's all. Just feel the air, just feel the air, just feel the air. 
I felt fingertips touch my tense forehead and Eleanor spoke, "Relax, think about something that makes you happy. Emotions are all apart of being an Elemental." 
I relaxed my shoulders and breathed before thinking of happy memories. Like when Me and Yui splashed in mud when we were kids, and when we braided each other's hair well more like she braided mine and I just added a pin to hers. I also have happy memories with the brothers. Not all but some like when I fed Shu pancakes and when Subaru gave me a piggyback ride. It was funny since it was in front of all the students, he couldn't stop blushing. 
"Cecilia, open your eyes." Eleanor said 
I opened my eyes and saw all my objects and hair floating In the air. I was also in the hair with a sometime of air bubble around me. 
"Wow....I did all of this?" I asked 
"Your learning faster than I thought but you didn't do as I was told." Eleanor stated, "You need to be able to do simple tasks or else you will have no control over your power." 
"Your right. I can't have another storm happen." I agreed 
"Give me your necklace." Eleanor demanded 
"Uh...sure" I replied handing her my necklace 
She placed her hand on the cross and it started to glow brightly. It then stopped for a couple seconds. 
"Here" Eleanor said, handing me the necklace, "I enchanted it so that you do not get out of control." 
"That's a relief....Thank you." I said 
"It's my pleasure now let's practice more on air." Eleanor said