Chapter 25

It's been a month since I found out I was "Eve ''. At first it scared me. But now I'm determined to try to not complete the race, but that doesn't solve my Misaki and Nivua problem. I don't know how but I feel like they are getting closer, and the book hasn't been useful. It's been blank since I've gotten it. It's annoying.
"Bark!" 
Oh right my dogs! I've named them Snowball and Strawberry. They seem pretty fond of the name. 
"Aww... aren't you guys the cutest." I cooed while hugging them both. 
Shu hasn't been too fond of them because they've taken his spot on my bed. Who knew dogs could be so cuddly, or eat human food, or do human things? Yep now it sounds weird.
"Come on, let's go to bed." I announced 
I tie my hair into a braid and get under my covers, taking off the lamp next to me.
"Good night guys..." I said quietly

"Eve.." 
"Wake up Eve." 
Eve... that name
My eyes crack open and instantly widen when I see my surroundings are fully white. It's like mist and there's a tree. It's beautiful. The cherry blossoms on it are blooming. It feels ethereal.
"Your time has come, Eve." 
Wait what? No it hasn't. I'm not Eve. I'm Cecilia. It's starting to get loud, like church bells are ringing. I cover my ears but I can still hear them ringing. Stop, please.
"Who are you?!" I yelled and then everything turned black. 

I gasped awake and quickly looked at my surroundings. Another dream. God these dreams are annoying 
"Finally, you're awake." Ayato said 
Hm?
I sit up and see the triplets surrounding my bed. 
I sigh and lay back down, "It's too early for this."
"It's never too early to have a drink, Little Bunny." Laito said
"Especially when we're thirsty as hell." Ayato muttered 
"You guys are worse than mosquitoes." I retorted 
"I do not like being compared to insects." Kanato said, "I am far more superior."
"Sorry..." I muttered sitting up and stretching
I shivered when I felt a warm hand caress my cold back. 
"I'm so thirsty Little Bunny." Laito whispered
Weirdly that whisper excites me. I'm starting to feel a little aroused. 
"You smell delicious." Ayato said, dipping his nose into my neck.
"Yes..your skin is so warm." Kanato said caressing my thigh

Just when I thought I was gonna feel the delicious pleasure, a book snapped me out of it. 
"This, so early in the morning?" Reiji asked 
I was dreaming. No those dumb triplets created the dream. 
"You perverts!" I yelled at the triplets blushing.
"Jeez, just when it was getting good." Ayato tsked 
"Perverts." I muttered 
"Your blushing Little Bunny." Laito gushed
"Yes it looks so pretty." Kanato added 
"Shut up!" I retorted 
"Although, I have to say you smell quite delectable right now." Reiji said
"Is that why you stopped us Reiji? Did you want to join?" Laito teased 
"Perhaps I did." Reiji said 
"Ahh I knew you were a freak." Laito giggled 
"Stop saying stuff like that!" Subaru ordered blushing. 
"No need to be embarrassed Subaru. I would understand if you wanted to join as well." Laito said, "You could've joined as well Shu.
"I'd rather have the real thing." Shu said 
God I feel like murdering everyone right now. I'm so glad Yui isn't here right now. 
"You-" 
Just like that before I could get a sentence out the car screeched and then we were upside down. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck me. I close my eyes and hope that It will hopefully stop me from feeling any pain. And thankfully it did. 
"You can open your eyes." 
I opened my eyes and saw Kanato looking down at me. Phew I'm not dead. 
But the car is. 
"Who would do this?" I asked clutching onto Kanato tighter.
"The driver was a familiar, so couldn't be him." Reiji said.
"Maybe it was them." Laito said 
I looked up almost instinctively and saw 4 people. They looked like guys. I couldn't make out much except for their hair and few things they had. The one with a bandage has black hair. The one with blonde hair has some bracelets. The one with brown hair had a necklace. And the last one with black hair had a book. 
"Who the hell are you?!" Ayato yelled 
The one with the muttered something.
"Eve.."
No it can't be. Why now? Why is everything turning bad now? The voice from my dreams it's his. Is this where everything turns bad?
In seconds they disappeared in black smoke.
"Hey!" Ayato called out.
"Who were they?" I asked 
"Their scent.." Kanato muttered and clutched me tighter into his arms.
"It stinks." Subaru finished 
"It would seem they are like us." Laito answered 
"However, they don't seem to be purebloods." Reiji added 
"This might be annoying." Shu said 
"I see.. So it's a declaration of war." Ayato said, "Sounds like fun!" 
"Don't get ahead of yourself tomato." I said, "You guys shouldn't do anything drastic. I still need you guys to stay alive. Now let's go to school."

Today was hectic as always, except it never included car crashes until now. Those guys, they're gonna change everything. I need some time to think.
"I'll be outside for a bit." I said to Shin and Carla
I grabbed my robe and put it on, including some slippers and went outside into the garden. It was peaceful tonight, allowing me time to think. Those guys, why do they want me? Are they involved with Misaki and Nivua? Or are they involved with Eleanor? If only Eleanor was here to tell me. 

Crack 

No one should be out right now. Usually Subaru comes out at 12 and the others rarely even come out of here. 
"Who's there?!" I yelled 
"Found you." 
I turned around and quickly blasted a ball of air but my arm was grabbed and twisted in a different direction. I used my other arm and shoved an icicle into the intruder's stomach allowing his grip to loosen and for me to step away.
"Who are you?!" I asked 
"That's quite a welcome Masochistic kitten." He strained pulling out the icicle from his stomach. 
I was about to run away but there was another person there. I tried to run left but I bumped into someone.
"Whoe there." The voice said 
I look up and it's an extremely tall brunette.
"Don't run away from us, You Sow." He said 
"Go to hell!" I said, blasting a ball of air at him, which quickly blew him away. But I still couldn't run away. Someone behind me was gripping me tightly.
"You smell... Just like me..." He stated sniffing my neck 
"Go away!" I yelled and pulled the rock from under me to push him away.

I run left and right listening to the voice in my head. 
"Eternal life..."
Shut up
"Fate..."
Shut up
"A promise exchanged."
Shut up
"Eve..."
Shut up!
"The new Eve..." 
Shut up! I refuse to be a damn Eve!
Finally I see the steps to the mansion. I'm almost there. I was about to use the air to excel me there but there was another one. The one with the book.
"Eve. I've come for you." He stated 
"No! I won't be your Eve!" I denied throwing a ball of fire at him, but it didn't affect him. How did he...?
I felt so many hands on me. On my face, hands, arms, legs, everywhere. My eyes were covered, my vision was blurring. My eyes wouldn't stay awake. It smelled like nothing and I felt like nothing. What's going on?
"I will entrust everything to you." 
No please. I want to stay with them. I want to stay with my sister. I want to stay at home. With Shin and Carla. With the people I love. Please let me stay, I beg..