Chapter 32

I'm back at this place. The tree with beautiful rose. Funny thing is that roses do not grow on tree. Hopefully witches do not grow on trees. I already have to deal with two witches who are after my head. I wonder what happened to Nevua after I casted her out of my head. How was she affected?

"Change." 

I snap out of my thought when I heard a stoic voice behind me. 

Oh right school. Wait did I just go into that weird place awake? Thats never happened before. 

He placed the school uniform in the chair and said, "Hurry up." And left. 

I'll be able to see then again! I'll be able to see Yui! I quickly showered and put on the uniform. I tied my hair into a braid and headed downstairs to the dining table. I quickly scarfed the food ignoring the looks I got from everyone.

"How are we getting there?" I asked pushing in my chair. 

"Like this." Yuma said and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then teleported us to the school. I almost forgot what teleportation felt like. I might just throw up my breakfast. 

The school hasn't changed a bit. It was the same beige walls and light hallways 

"See ya later kitten!" Kou waved and left with his brothers.

Just like that I ran to my first class to see the others but a certain magenta eyes brother stopped me.

"Reiji..." I acknowledged and teared up. Without a second thought I wrapped my arms around him, "I miss you..." 

"Are you okay?" Reiji asked hastily hugging me back. 

"Yes..the Mukami's took me." I said melting into the warmth of his arms. 

"Tch those despicable half bloods. We will kill them and take you home to-" 

"Wait. Don't kill them." I cut in, "I know it sounds crazy But I am staying with them."

"What? Did they brainwash you?" Reiji asked 

"No they didn't, but I had a dream and it wills me to stay with them." I said, "It's weird I know. You probably think I'm staying because I hate you guys. But I promise you, you all are the only things I'm thinking about."

Reiji sighed before putting his forehead to mine. It's weird to experience this type of affection with Reiji. We never did anything like this, but I'll savor it. 

"Are you safe?" Reiji asked 

"Yes." I answered 

"Are you fed and given a room to stay in?" Reiji asked

"Yes." I answered 

Reiji looked into my eyes deeply before sighing again, "I trust your decision." 

"Thank you. It means a lot to me that you do." I smiled 

"Well unlike Reiji. I am steaming with rage." 

Instead of jumping like I would be the Mukamis I smiled when I knew who voice it was. 

"Laito!" I turned would hugged him tightly.

"They touched what wasn't there and should pay." Laito said

"It's okay, I promise." I protested

"We should skin them then chop them up into small pieces."

Kanato...

I turned to Kanato and immediately noticed the bags on his eyes were darker and teddy was missing some cotton. 

"Kanato-" 

"YOU LEFT!" Kanato accused, "Just like mother did for those stupid halflings! And you won't even stay. Maybe I should skin you instead." 

Instead of being frightened I took all his words in. I took each and every word into account. Once he was done I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Kanato." I said 

"Don't do that again. Please...even if you won't stay with us, don't leave." Kanato said crying onto my shoulder. 

"I won't. I promise." I said 

After a couple moments of calming down Kanato I asked, "Are the others in school? Is Yui in school?" 

"Don't worry you pretty little head Bunny. They're all here." Laito reassured

"How do you think they will take my decision?" I asked 

"Ayato and Subaru may not take it very lightly." Kanato muttered hugging my waist, "I'm still debating whether or not I should kill those Mukami's for taking what's mine."

Ignoring his word I asked, "And Shu and Yui?" 

"Only you would know how Yui would react." Reiji said, "And Shu...is unpredictable."

I nodded and said, "I missed you guys a lot." 

They all smiled at me accept for Reiji and disappeared to their classrooms when the bell rang. I quickly ran to my class and stopped to stare at Ayato. His eyes widened in shock and before he could sprint out of his desk, I sat next to him. 

"Cecilia?" Ayato questioned in awe 

"What happened to Melons?" I asked

Before he could say anything I said, "I'll tell you everything after class." 

After a dreadful 45 minutes class ended. Ayato grabbed my hand and our bag quickly before dragging me to a empty classroom. He then pinned me to the wall and demanded to know where I was. 

"The Mukami's took me." I replied 

"What?! How could you leg then take you?!"

"I did no such thing! They-" 

"Do you hate us that much? Did you enjoy your time with them?!" 

"Ayato-" 

"Did they treat you better than we did? I'm sure they did actually cause we're the savage animals."

"Ayato stop-!" 

"Or were you such a slut that-" 

I slapped him. I slapped him hard. Those words aren't what I expected out of someone I love. 

"You can think all you want, but you will never. EVER. Call me a slut again." I demanded, "It was not my fault that I was kidnapped, so don't you dare put this on me."

I grabbed his arms and pinned him against the wall roughly.

"Do you understand?" I asked

No response 

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I asked once again but more louder

"Y-yes" Ayato replied shakily, "I-I'm sorry I just missed you."

My eyes softened and I pulled him into a hug. 

"I did to." I said 

"I'm gonna kill those bastards." Ayato declared 

"No." 

"What do you mean "No"!" 

"Ayato I'm staying with them." I said, "And before you say anything let me explain why. I had a dream and that dream led me to the decision to the stay with them. I know it's vague. It's very vague, but I need you to trust me for once on this. I promise I won't be staying for long and will be coming to school everyday."

The frustration in his eyes was clear and it was especially clear when he tightened his hold around me. But after a couple minutes his hold loosened.

"I trust you." Ayato said, "But I still don't like it. You're mine, remember that."

"I've always been yours." I said 

"Good." Ayato said