S - bokuto x akaashi (2/2)

The IT Guy

We were the next day. Akaashi only had classes in the morning, thankfully. His last class finished around 30 minutes ago and he had stopped at the coffee shop to grab a cortado to go. Akaashi preferred cortados over lattes or cappuccinos because in his opinion, cappuccinos had too much foam and lattes too much milk and too little espresso. A cortado was the best of both world: one third milk and one third espresso, no foam.

In no time, Akaashi was back home and decided to freshen up. He knew he wanted to try and seduce Bokuto somehow, but he didn't know how far they would get...

After a quick fix of his appearance and brushing his teeth to get rid of that coffee smell, Akaashi grabbed his laptop and glasses, sat at his kitchen table and worked on some assignments while waiting for the I.T. guy.

Not even an hour later, someone rang at his door. Akaashi's heart made a small backflip, a sudden wave of nervosity spreading through him in a millisecond. He quickly got up and checked his outfit one last time in the entrance's mirror.

Today, Akaashi wore a forest green turtleneck with a brown blazer and matching dress pants, along with a few mismatched rings on both hands and silver chains hanging from his dress pants. A pair of white sneakers to compliment the outfit. Oh, and let's not forget the glasses that accentuated his pretty face.

The university student opened the door and greeted Bokuto, who stood on the other side. "Welcome, Bokuto-san. Please come in."

He stepped aside to let the taller man in. Bokuto nodded and entered the apartment, removing his boots. He removed his coat and hat and then he allowed himself to take a proper look at Akaashi.

His eyes definitely widened and a blushed ran across his pale face. "I really like how you're dressed up. You have good style", Bokuto complimented.

Akaashi slightly bowed, his hands behind his back, thanking Bokuto.

The yellow eyed man looked around. "So what seems to be the problem with your internet?"

Akaashi pushed his glasses up his nose. "Oh, well it's been really slow lately. I was wondering what could be the problem."

Bokuto followed every move of Akaashi. He found it so fascinating how he simply moved his glasses up his nose in an almost natural movement. "I could take a look at your router and check the connection if you give me your wifi password."

"Yes, of course", the younger man nodded. They both moved to the living room where the router resided. Bokuto sat on his knees in front of the router and took it out to check the serial numbers.

"What's the password?", he then asked, looking down at his phone.

Akaashi, who stood not too far behind, answered. "It's volleyball5s in lower case."

Bokuto turned to the man. "Volleyball? That's a funny password", he laughed a bit.

"I used to play volleyball in high school. I thought it was fitting", Akaashi replied.

"I used to play volleyball too! That's so awesome! What position did you play?"

"Setter. In fact, the 's' in the password stands for it. And well, the number 5 was also my number back then", Akaashi explained. It definitely took a slightly different turn than he expected in terms of conversation topics.

"That's so cool! I can totally see you playing setter! I was the ace of my team", Bokuto smiled a big smile. "Maybe someday you could set for me!"

The younger man blinked a few times. "I-I mean sure, Bokuto-san."