S - sugawara x hinata

requested by @GhostBoysOc

A Soaking Evening

Tonight was really cold and rainy. Volleyball practice was well over, but Kageyama and Hinata decided to stay a bit longer - like usual - to practice their new quick. So everyone went home except those two.

An hour later, both boys decided to put and end to practice and call it a night. They waved goodbye to each other as Kageyama walked home with his umbrella. Hinata only had his bike. Better bike fast to make it home quicker then.

It was pouring rain like it hadn't rained for a few weeks and the sky suddenly decided to let all the accumulation of non rainy days pour all at once. In one night.

Hinata was drenched after only a few minutes of biking. It was pitch black outside, windy and rainy, making it so cold. Hinata's hands were shaking on the handlebar, his cold and soaked clothes sticking to his skin.

Hinata didn't think that the puddle in front of him was deeper than it looked, resulting in his bike wheel to twist and Hinata getting projected on the sidewalk. His bike was completely ruined, the front wheel now having a U shape. The small boy sighed and decided to leave his bike on the side of the road and come get it the next day.

Now where was he?

He looked around him and vaguely recognize this part of town. It was at the bottom of the mountain right before the hill. Sugawara senpai lived closed by!

Hinata remembered where his senpai's house was situated and ran to the house. After a few minutes, he was loudly knocking on the front door.

"Hinata?!", Suga answered the door. "What are you doing outside! It's pouring rain, come inside, idiot!"

He pulled the smaller boy inside the home by his collar, quickly closing the door behind him. Suga looked down at his kouhai with a look that said 'explain yourself now' as he crossed his arms on his chest.

Hinata fidgeted with his fingers. "Kageyama-kun and I stayed for an hour after practice and I crashed my bike going home... I was in the neighborhood so I thought I could come here", he explained.

Suga smiled softly. "Of course, you're always welcome here, Shouyou. Now remove your shoes and your bag, and go take a shower. I'll bring you dry clothes and dry yours."

Hinata shook his head and hurriedly removed his soaked shoes and bag. He followed behind his senpai until they were to the bathroom. "Here, you can undress and shower, I'll bring the clothes and leave them on the toilet", Suga said as he made his way to his bedroom.

Hinata closed the door behind him and started undressing. Suga chose clothes that were slightly too small for him, but would surely fit the ginger. He made his way back to the bathroom, knocking before entering the room. But what he saw made him blush like a tomato.

"H-Hinata!! Why are you just standing there naked?!", Suga yelled as he covered his eyes with his free hand, his face still so red.

The redhead stood completely naked next to the shower, his ass cheeks facing Suga. He blushed when he saw his kouhai in the same room as him.

"You told me to undress!"

"And shower!! That was implying you getting IN the shower, Hinata!"

Suga simply threw the clothing in the sink and rushed out of the bathroom, breathing heavily. The boy looked down at himself, cursing under his breath.

The sight had aroused him, obviously. Hinata trained way more than any other team member so Suga wasn't that surprise to see how define his back muscles were, broad shoulders to compliment the whole. And let's not talk about that ass...