Chapter 6

I was pinned onto the wall with Carter's hands. I stared into his sky blue eyes, though his eyes started deepening in color, turning pitch black after a few moments. He growled at me. "I said, how much have you heard?!" 

"E-enough to hear about the vampires thing?" I answered nervously, I mean, even if I lied they would've known anyway.

He sighed and glared at me. He looked as if he was about to punch me when Caine literally strangled his brother. I stared at them in shock.

What surprised me even more was...

...Caleb staring at them as if this was a show.

"What are you doing? Stop them! Pssst," I hissed at Caleb. He just looked at me, then a smirk tugged on the corner of his lips, "Nah, their always like that."

"Do something!" I practically screamed, "They're fighting each other!"

"Someone concerned about their ma-," he immediately cut himself short, realizing it wasn't his place to tell. 

I hissed and said another quick "C'mon, do something?" As the two brothers punched each other, Caine's punch landing on Carter's jaw while Carter's landing on his shoulder.

Caleb smirked at me one last time before whipping out two daggers from his pocket, then lashed it out to both his brothers at lightning speed. 

I stared at him like he was crazy.

He blinked innocently, "You told me to stop them."

Good point.

"But not like that-," I was cut short by a dagger literally pulled off Carter's stomach and thrown right at Caleb, but what shocked me most was that the dagger stopped inches short from his chest. 

"H-how- what?" I stuttered. 

He explained it in one single word.

"Telekinesis."

My jaw nearly dropped to the ground and my eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets.

"So you guys aren't just wolves?" I asked. My brain was filled with thousands of questions right now, that I want answered.

"That's enough information you've learned now," Caine growled, shoving the dagger from his knee and putting it on the table.

Carter was just glaring at me. Then, he shoved me out of the room. I immediately took the chance to run. I went downstairs to check if I needed to do anything but they said all spots were occupied so— more free time for me!

I went to my room and plopped down to my bed. Then, I opened the gray leather covered book and flipped through the pages until I found the one from a while ago morning. I checked the description.

'The three brothers are not only ancient werewolves, they were also pure bloods and are capable of magic, they were cursed by a witch to never find their mates, because of their cruelty. But little did she know that once she did, her magic transferred itself to them.'

Pure Bloods?  Ancient werewolves? I need to know more. 

Just as I was about to flip through more pages, a knock sounded on the door. Who could that be?  

"Come in!" I called.

The doorknob twisted open and Caine went in. I was surprised to have seen him.

"Ummm, I'm sorry about earlier," I said softly, the guilt finally kicking in.

"Actually, it's fine. I came to apologize, we shouldn't have put a— how would you call it? A show." Caine said, scratching his head.

"But you guys were the one who got hurt— because I  bugged in and heard something I shouldn't have," I said, barely above a whisper. 

Caine laughed, as if it were a joke. "You should really know that we fight a lot. Plus as a werewolf, we heal easily."

"Some werewolf healing magic?" I asked, curiously.

"If that's how you call it," he replied. "Anyways, I'll see you soon, I only came to apologize. I still have some work to do." And with that, he was out in a flash. I just shrugged and started flipping through more pages. I gasped as I finally found what I was looking for. 

The Pureblooded Werewolves

Pure bloods are known to be stronger, faster and have more heightened senses. They could hide their scent from other wolves, but they have to know how to do it. Pureblooded werewolves are known to be rare, as they were always sought out to be killed, or to be imprisoned to do their bidding. In shorter words, they are more powerful and more valuable than normal wolves.

Rank in packs:

They are more protected as well as more respected than normal wolves. They are more or less equal to the rank of a Delta, though if that Delta is not a pure blood, the pure bloods are more powerful than the third in command.

At least I got my answers, but how to know if its a normal wolf or not? Gosh I'm filled with questions now. I closed the book with a loud 'thud' and placed it back on the table.

I went out the door into the kitchen. By the time I got in there, Emma and the others were halfway done in making lunch. When she saw me, she said, "Don't help us in here, Caine asked you to go fix their common room, he said its a mess."

The guilt crept back to me. But I was curious on how Emma keeps knowing when Caine actually needs something from me. So I asked, "How do you always know when he needs me to do something?"

"I'm a wolf, we use mind link."