Yan Hui was jarred out of her thoughts by the snake demon's words. She raised a brow and looked at him: "Ohhh, from what you said, you feel much more for Zhenren Qi Yun than us haughty cultivators?" Yan Hui clasped her hands. "You're a demon. Why are you so kind toward Zhenren Qi Yun? Could it be......" Yan Hui narrowed her eyes. "You're taking advantage of her since Zhenren doesn't know the matters of the world......hm?"

Hearing her words, the snake demon's face suddenly flushed: "Filth! Absolute filth! Complete rubbish! Simply! Simply......"

"Heh, wow, you really are a pure demon." Yan Hui's tone wasn't serious at all. "You like Zhenren Qi Yun so much. You helped her so much. You aren't scared that when the demon race finds out, they'll kick you out?"

The snake demon was silent then hung his head: "If I don't help her, then should I just watch her die? I did it automatically without thinking about it."

Yan Hui had originally jokingly asked that question, but she didn't expect to receive such a serious, earnest, and loving response. She rubbed her nose and somewhat sympathetically said: "Right now the situation is very complex. Love between xians and demons easily end in tragedy."

"There's no time to think that much," the snake demon said. "I only want to save her. That's all."

Yan Hui nodded her head. She couldn't help praise him: "You're actually not one of the usual infatuated demons. I hope it will be well between you two after this ."

The snake demon blinked. He gave a look at Yan Hui: "You even want to wish me well......You're also not one of the usual cultivators."

"For feelings, as long as both parties are willing, then it's fine. Who cares if it's xian or demon. As a bystander, who am I to say who should like whom?"

The two hadn't finished talking when the person off to the side, who had been quiet the entire time, suddenly opened his mouth: "It won't end well."

Those words made the hard-earned harmonious atmosphere between Yan Hui and the snake demon quiet down. The two simultaneously turned their heads to look at Tian Yao. Tian Yao only stared at the snake demon: "She is a cultivator, master of a sect. She bears heavy responsibilities. Killing demons is her instinct. Now that she's forgotten her memory and identity, you can peacefully watch over her. But if one day you find a way to bring back her memories, she will regain her duties. The first order of business will be to kill you."

Those remarks made the situation cool for a long time.

After a while, the snake demon helplessly gave a bitter laugh: "Then if she wants to kill me......I have no choice. I can't win against her."

The corner of Tian Yao's mouth slightly tightened. Before he could open his mouth again, he heard Yan Hui ask: "Your words were so indignant. Did you experience this before?" Tian Yao fell silent. He turned to look at Yan Hui and saw her bright eyes fixedly staring at him. "I understand. Your expression shows your words are like an arrow piercing my heart."

Tian Yao: "......"

Tian Yao's expression cooled and stared at Yan Hui. She really didn't care and opened her mouth to speak agian when Tian Yao coldly rebuked: "Be quiet." He wore an unexpectedly furious look.

But seeing Tian Yao like this, Yan Hui laughed happily: "I discovered that when I irritate you enough to make you angry, I feel quite successful!"

Tian Yao's jaw tightened. Before he flared up, Yan Hui turned her gaze onto the snake demon and asked: "What about now? Can you find a way to help Zhenren Qi Yun get better?"

She no longer messed with the previous topic. If Tian Yao brought it up, it would make him seem like a fussy good-for-nothing. Thus the anger was stuck in Tian Yao's stomach. It couldn't come out, yet it also couldn't go away.