Deku(S3) vs Eren (S4): Fight

Our scene begins in Liberio, a once shining city of the Great Marley Empire now reduced to nothing more than an abandoned warzone. Scars remained eerily fresh as dead bodies, ruined buildings, and broken debris caked the city streets. The only sound left in this once shining metropolis is the sound of marching soldiers eager to fulfill their mission.

However, their morale is low with their pressing losses from the Eldians and ultimate warriors' defeat. This means for both them and the world, they needed something more that could lift all their spirits and save them in their darkest hours with a smile. A symbol that will not back down despite said destruction. Marley was calling out for a hero, and thankfully their call got answered.

A light green blur started to dance across Liberio's rooftops faster than anyone could follow. Said blur raced across half the city, darting through the narrow streets with clear purpose before perching itself on the rooftop nearest the statue of Helios. With the same speed as before, the figure scanned the surrounding area with emerald eyes, persisting in answering one question.

"Where are you, Eren Yeager?" Izuku Midoriya A.K.A. Deku said as his mind flashbacked to 2 days before the Raid on Liberio.

Before Willy Tybur made his shocking statement to the world's ambassadors, he had asked that the world's heroes be on massive alert. But all the warnings in the world wouldn't have prepared them for Eren's declaration of worldwide war with their survey corp. Even with the power of Marlyeans combined heroes, the Titans couldn't stop him as he waded through the entire city. It was only due to a lucky shot that Eren's escape blimp was damaged enough to force a retreat before extracting him.

Which means he was still in the city. Before he could escape and create the Rumbling, every hero, pro and student had gathered here to find him while rescuing civilians. However, the process was more complicated than it looked, as the young hero had been on the manhunt for 2 hours straight without any results until now.

Right out of earshot, a fired rifle got heard by the fledgling hero, which was all Deku needed to act. Instinctively his body rushed over to a nearby plaza into a distressing scene. An entire platoon of soldiers was barely conscious as they shivered in abject fear over one man. A man whose bloodlust was so impossibly strong that Izuku's body instantly registered this man as "the" Eren Yeager.

Without a moment's hesitation, the stockpiled power of One for All flared up within Izuku as, in a flash, he had Eren violently pinned to the ground with superhuman strength. Surprise and awe nearly broke the young Eldians' expert poker face for a few good milliseconds, but he quickly managed to regain control as he calmly assessed the situation. He tried trashing back, but Izuku's grip remained iron-tight.

"Please, get away from here, call for help," Izuku said as the soldiers started to depart.

However, Eren's resolve remained strong as his mind ran a hundred miles a minute.

"Interesting, in human form, I'm usually not one to be beaten in physical strength. He must have the power of the Titans running through his veins. Though this doesn't feel like the awakened power of the Ackermans, and he doesn't look Eldian either. Maybe it's a similar power to my Founder? It makes no difference though, I've already won," he said in clear-minded thought.