20 minutes in the meeting, my phone vibrates and it's a message from the assistant manager and Tyler a.k.a buss-boy as Luca would call him. He's not even a buss-boy he's a waiter. She tells me that the she had to leave, her child is having troubles and won't be back in today. That means there's no one to run the store right now. I open Tyler's message thread and see he repeated what the assistant manager text. I'm about to tell Luca but I see he's already looking down at my phone, his jaw tightens and he looks away from my phone.

Did I do something wrong?

He grabs my hand and kisses it before saying he'll see me later. And i'm off to the restaurant.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

The restaurant was a disaster. But after 2 hours and all the complaints I got it handled. I walk around the restaurant making sure guests were satisfied and enjoying themselves.

In the office I fill out some paperwork. The knock on the door grabs my attention and I tell the person to come in. Tyler comes in and I take a good look at the boy, he couldn't be older than 18. He reminds me of a young Johnny Depp.

"What can I do for you, Tyler?" He takes a seat on one of the chairs in front of the desk and I raise my eyebrow.

"Just checking on you, since we've calmed down a bit." I bite back a smile at his way of subtle flirting.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for the check up." Looking up at him and I see him staring at me. His eyes start to twinkle and his pupils dilate once I smile.

"You're gorgeous." He blurts out and his eyes go wide. "I'm sorry."

I chuckle. "Thank you." I say and continue to fill out paperwork.

"What are you doing later?" He boldly asks.

"Are you flirting with me, Tyler?"

"I know it's not working, your beauty caught me off guard, so I got lost for words." I inwardly shrink at the smooth yet cringe line.

"Tyler, sweetheart I know you're an amazing guy but I have a boyfriend and you know that. And what are you like 18?"

"19 about to be 21." He says smirking.

"You mean 20."

"Nope, 21." Not paying attention, I glance over at the monitor on my left and see a familiar black SUV parked towards the back. That wasn't there before. Shit. I get up and round the desk pushing Tyler out the chair.

"Hey you nee-" I'm cut off by the office door being shoved open. His eyes land my hands that are on Tyler's shoulders. You fucking idiot, it looks like you're giving the kid a massage. How dumb can you be? I hear his breathing increase before his eyes travel to Tyler and he stalks his way towards him. "Babe! No!" I am slightly shoved out the way and before I know it Tyler is jacked up, feet dangling against the wall.

"Who the fuck do you think you are flirting with my wife?" Luca says through gritted teeth.

Wife?! The hell does he mean wife?

"I'm sorry sir, i'm really fucking sorry." The boy apologizes over and over again. Luca let's out a laugh and drops him back on his feet.

"Nah i'm kidding, I understand why you flirted with her. She's beautiful." He pats the boys shoulder and smiles, his eyes darken again. "But the next time you think about flirting with her, you won't live to tell about it." He gives the boy another few hard pats on the shoulder before telling him to leave.

I fold my arms across my chest as he sits down in my chair. "You didn't have to be so rough with him." I walk closer to him and sit on the edge of the metallic desk. His eyes meet mine and he looks away, rolling them. Sassy asf. "Don't be mad, it was nothing." He still doesn't say anything. Silent treatment. I move over to him and straddle his lap. "How can I make this right?" I smirk. "You know i'm all yours? Every part of me, is yours." I lift up my skirt a bit and his hands automatically rest on my globes. I feel his member hardening as I speak. "Do you want me to take care of that?" I ask grinding on his erection. "Speak. Or i'll stop."

"Yes." He groans and I smile. Freeing his dick from his slacks, I move my panties to the side coating his member in my arousal. He throws his head back and looks in my eyes. I lift my self up and slowly guide his dick in my entrance, making us both let out a shuddering breath. Never breaking eye contact as I start to ride him.

"You're so big baby." I whimper and in that moment I knew I had control over his soul. Captured it, locked it up and destroyed the key. "I love the way you feel inside of me." I continue rocking my hips and feel his hands squeeze my hip hard enough were it will leave a mark.

"Fuck, i'm gonna come baby." His eyebrows furrow together as his eyes watch my sex take all of him inch by inch.

"No, please not yet. I'm almost there." I lift his head and attack his mouth with mine. Feeling him hit my spot, I throw my head back and out the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of blond hair on the monitor standing on the outside of the door. The second I look towards the door it shuts.

Amber.

"What's wrong, amore?" I didn't even noticed I had stopped riding him. "Legs tired?" He ask with a smirk.

No this motherfucker didn't.

"Even if they were, it's not like you weren't about to come." I lift up and he puts his hands under my thighs guiding me up and down his cock. Two minutes later he spills his seed inside of me and my legs shake as my orgasm comes through. We stay like this for a about five minutes both tired and breathing heavily.

We go into the office bathroom and clean ourselves up. My mind wonders to what Amber was doing and how long was she standing there. There's a few things that came to mind:

1: She ran off and cried.
2: She stood there and watched us.
3: She recorded us and is waiting for the right moment to expose the video.
4: Maybe i'm seeing shit.

My guess is 1 but only time will tell.

"Hey did Amber come with you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I havent seen her since yesterday. Why, everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to apologize for what I said to her yesterday." I lie straight through my teeth.

He smiles. "I really fucking adore you." I feel my cheeks heating up at the sentence. "You're staying with me tonight?" I nod and look away blushing like a fucking schoolgirl.

I cut that cute shit out and kiss him goodbye. "Yes, now i'll see you later you're distracting me from my work." I push him out the door and close it.

Now where was I?