Looking up, she saw the thin young man that was standing on the raft looking at her. Even though his look was still cold, the hand that reached out really was to help her.

Yan Hui stared for awhile. In the end, she took his hand. With some force, he pulled Yan Hui onto the raft. Then he shook off her hand to push the raft off with a pole; not a single movement was hesitant.

A snake demon that ignored her yet helped her. He really had a strange temper......

After he used the pole to propel the raft for a quarter of an hour, Yan Hui saw a vertical cliff in the distance. Under the cliff was a dense forest which hid a dark cave. If it wasn't for A'Fu navigating the raft toward the cave entrance, Yan Hui never would have been able to discover it.

"You can really pick your hiding spots," Yan Hui muttered. She took a step, intending to cross from the raft into the cave. However her foot, while in midair, was blocked by an invisible wall. Yan Hui kicked the wall that was hovering in the air. She turned her head to look at A'Fu: "You even set up a barrier."

With that look, Yan Hui finally saw that A'Fu's complexion was slightly off. She furrowed her brows and slightly sized him up. His lips were pale, and his eyes were slowly becoming bloodshot. It seemed like his body was in discomfort, but his expression hadn't changed at all. It was as cold as before. It was like he wasn't the least bit concerned about his body. Even when the body was in pain, he didn't care at all.

"You can't enter?" He also furrowed his brows. "Try again."

Yan Hui listened to him. She firmly kicked the barrier. This time the kick's power pushed back the raft a bit of a distance, but it was the same as before. She still couldn't enter.

A'Fu's mouth tightened. His look was somewhat grave: "Can you draw sigils? Use your blood......"

Yan Hui was somewhat angry. She turned her head to glare at him: "You set up the barrier. Can't you just open it?"

A'Fu was silent for a moment, then spoke: "Your Spirit Fire technique burned my entire body's magic to practically nothing. I don't have the power to open it."

After all that work......he also didn't have any magic. But it seemed right after thinking about it. Otherwise why else would he battle her last night with martial arts......Knowing this, Yan Hui slightly relaxed and stopped misleading him. She shrugged: "What a coincidence. Your snake venom flushed away my inner breath. I also don't have magic."

The two people looked at each other in dismay.

Yan Hui held her head in her hands and crouched down: "Why is getting rich so hard......I just wanted to hire a Fatty Zhang...... [1]"

The wooden raft stayed at the cave entrance for awhile. Then Yan Hui felt the air move all around her. It was A'Fu. He was using the pole to propel the raft back to where they came. His face had paled to a shadow of his former self, yet his voice was as steady as ever: "There is only one solution: Wait for a few days until your body clears away the venom. Maybe we can return again."

Yan Hui, who was squatting down, looked at him for a while: "I wanted to ask you before: Is your body sick?"

A'Fu finally turned around to shoot a look at her: "No."

Even though he denied it, Yan Hui didn't believe him at all. However his tone was steady. If she were to close her eyes, she would probably believe him.

But since he was trying so hard to put up a brave front, then she would pretend like her eyes were closed. Right next to her just happened to be a demon she met by chance. She had no viewpoint to be sincere.