Chapter Eighteen | A Losing Battle

                        The only people that remained were some random guys that I didn't know, Kaylee, Hazel, Hunter, Eros, Xander, Niklaus and Gnashton. Gnashton shot me a smile as he took Niklaus's hands into his and began to leave.

I scowl at him for leaving us with the work of cleaning the blood but he was completely unfazed by it and even blew a sarcastic and mocking kiss my way. Flashing him my middle finger, Gnashton laughed and disappeared with Niklaus in tow who turned around to give me an awkward and apologetic smile before the doors closed behind him.

This fucking sucks.

"This fucking sucks." Xander said like he had just read my mind.

I look at him. He looks at me. It felt like we were having a staring contest that ended when Hunter clasped his hand on Xanders shoulder to get his attention.

"No point complaining." Hunter said. "Hazel and I are going to get some mops and stuff to clean up the blood."

"Make sure to get bleach too." Kaylee sniffed the air and gagged. "This shit is starting to stink."

"As if it didn't already smell like shit in here." I muttered.

Curiosity got the best of me and I also inhaled a deep whiff of the air. Immediate regret. I gagged painfully as I clutched the collar of my black t shirt and tugged against it. I grew hot just being inside here, inhaling the putrid scent that is Professor Graylin's blood that is slowly drying on the floor.

"We need to clean this ASAP or else we'll suffer every time we come in here." I barked out but my voice was muffled by my shirt as I had lifted it up to cover my nose. Not like that would help in the slightest. One of the moments when having an enhanced ability to smell sucked ass.

"You're right." Hunter agreed quickly, his face morphing into one of absolute disgust when he caught whiff of the horrible smell that was traveling through the air and stabbing at our nostrils.

Taking his mates hand, he leaves with Hazel waving goodbye at us even though she'd be back with supplies to clean up the floors. Truly an adorable girl unless you piss her off or come for Hunter. Then she transformed into something close to what I assume the devil would look and act like.

On the floor by a basketball hoop, Eros is sat down in a feeble position quietly with his eyes closed. Kaylee is beside him with her arms wrapped around him to comfort him. I can't even imagine what was going on inside his head right now after having witnessed all of whatever first hand. He was beside Easton when everything was happening after all.

When Easton was getting yelled at, Eros was close by and indirectly taking in the blow as well in spite the fact that Professor Graylin chose to target Easton. I'm sure that the bastard of a professor would've verbally attacked Eros instead of Easton since he was in an even worse state than Easton before but I'm sure that he was scared of Xander.

The arrogant asshole would never admit it, he didn't have to though because I knew. I knew that he was terrified of angering Xander. If he even tried to raise his voice at Eros, Xander would be on him in the snap of a finger for messing with his brother. Even raising his voice by an octave at Eros would give Graylin first class tickets on a train to his brand new grave.