Chapter 4. Final Blue prints

Start from the beginning

"PLEASE!" yelled the whole class yelled hoping that they wouldn't have to deal with Mei's explosions anymore.

"Your allowed too Hatsume" said Nezu over the intercom.

"NEZU GIVE ME BACK MY VODKA YOU DAMN RAT!!" Yelled Aizawa before the intercom turned off.

Everyone heard a sudden scream and saw Aizawa's head embedded in a tree with the rest of his body sticking out and his leg twitching.

"Note to self... Don't call Nezu a rat..." Said one of the students before a pit opened under him and he fell with the door closing.

"Uuuuh.." said Izuku looking concerned.

""Sigh...' I'll be back... I need to go and save the student before Nezu decides to have fun.." said Power loader leaving class.

"Alright let's go check out our new lab" said Izuku as him and Mei left and went towards the lab.

When they arrived at large set of double doors Izuku scanned his bracelet and walked in and was greeted by Jarvis.

"Hello sir I've had the lab designed to your specifications and what you requested and also gotten everything installed" said Jarvis.

Izuku smiled and looked around the massive room which was twice the size of a normal class room.

Multiple tool boxes that had all the tools they would need. A massive laser to cut metal and other materials with a very high temperature resistance. A massive holotable that also had projectors around the room to project it anywhere else if needed. The last couple things were welding gear, a massive work table and everything else they'd need.

"Holy... Shit... THIS IS FOR ALL OF US!!!!" yelled Mei vibrating in excitement.

"Indeed it is but please keep explosions to a minimum" said Izuku watching her run off and look at the holotable.

"You built this? This is amazing I've never seen anything like it before" said Mei testing it out.

"Yes I did, it was a pain but I made it work" said Izuku smiling.

"Master Izuku it's a pleasure to see you again" said a giant robot Izuku built last year.

"It's good to see you here ogre, did you bring all the materials I requested" said Izuku.

"Indeed sir" said ogre pointing at them.

Mei looked over at the robot and saw that it was about 3 feet taller than Izuku and had a massive stocky build meant for heavy loads. It had a small head with a single camera lens to act as the eye and had massive 3 fingered hands to pick things up.

"Cool robot" said Mei looking at Ogre.

"Thanks, I had to build him to help move bit heavy things since I wasn't strong enough and he's been a huge help" said Izuku.

Just then they heard the lunch bell ring.

"Come on Mei let's go and get some food instead of eating in class" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku and Mei were sitting at a empty table and were munching on lunch while Mei was talking about ideas for jet packs.

"Deku I fucking told you not to come to this school" said a very annoying voice.

"Oh hello Bakugo I didn't know they let rabid dogs into buildings now days. Good thing I got my shots" said Izuku not wanting to deal with him.

"You fucking bastard" said Katsuki seething.

"If I'm a bastard then what does that make you to your parents?" Said Izuku enraging him even more.

Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the collar "YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU QUIRKLESS DEKU BEFORE I BEAT SOME SENSE INTO YOU!!".

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at them in shock and started whispering.

"Oh I'm sorry about that it's just I'm so agitated about this blonde little shit that walked over here and bothered me. And is currently trying to impress me and everyone like his alcoholic father" said Izuku.

Katsuki swung his fist at Izuku but he caught it and had his sound gun on pointed at his chin.

"Be a sport and grab daddy another beer son" said Izuku smirking.

"Woah woah guys calm down" said Kirishima walking over to Bakugo and the kid Katsuki just went and tried to attack.

"Oh don't worry I'm calm it's just I think your dog needs to be retrained or he's currently on his period" said Izuku.

Kirishima bit his lip trying not to laugh at that one.

"What's wrong Bakugo where's your anger and insults or did your ego get so big that you can't even think anymore?" Said Izuku.

Katsuki was seething in rage and was about to use his quirk when the alarm went off and everyone started to panic.

Izuku quickly shoved him away and went to Mei to make sure she was ok which luckily she was.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nezu was currently sitting in his office thinking over how someone was able to attack his school. It didn't make any sense because of all the safety precautions they have, he was interrupted when someone knocked on his door. "Come in" he looked up and smiled seeing that it was Izuku.

"Hello principal Nezu I came here to offer you my assistance with the attack earlier" said Izuku.

"Oh and what would that be?" Asked Nezu smiling while giving Izuku a cup of tea which he took.

Izuku drank his tea before continuing. "For starters put all information on students, teachers, school schedules, and other important documents on the school's server. To protect them even further, I'll a create special server for them, that's going to be completely separated from school network, and only accessible through Jarvis. He's too advanced to be hacked by someone who doesn't know how he operates. And will inform both of us if anyone even attempted to and by the time that time we'd be able to track them. Not only that but i did program Jarvis to be un-hackable with multiple layers of firewalls and my own secret that changes the code so much that no one can ever find a pattern to hack him".

Izuku saw Nezu nod before he continued. "Next step is to increase the number of cameras, especially ones looking at the gates. In school there's still some blind spots that could be covered. Jarvis already marked them on the building plan, and delivered them to you for you to check. Lastly we'll need to build something that will be able to help us detect the warp quirk. As it was documented thanks to Power Loader, all warp quirks leave the trace of their radiation behind, whenever the portal is opened. Thanks to that I can build a device that would be able to track the radiation and alarm us before another portal fully opens. Of course we would need to get a good read on it to ensure it works as desired, but it's doable". He said taking another sip of his tea and couldn't help but smile at the fact he didn't stutter or mess up.

Nezu couldn't stop the massive grin from forming on his face that showed his canines while laughing. "So tell me Midoriya how did you know what happened?" Said Nezu leaning in with a gleeful grin on his face.

"Well Jarvis is my ai and he is connected to your school system so I'm more or less aware of everything that happens here. Not only that but through Jarvis he was able to detect a small amount of radiation outside the school premises. Which I was able to assume being a warp quirk since none of the heroes were able to find any trace of them after that. So it was a warp quirk" said Izuku looking at Nezu.

Nezu chuckled before it turned into full out laughter with him slamming his fist on the table.

"Truly amazing Midoriya and I shall take note of your ideas and don't worry your not in trouble for going through school stuff. As long as your not cheating" said Nezu.