Marinette got one of the suites meant for one person and flopped onto the bed. After a few more hiccups Marinette fell asleep. By the time she woke up, Damian had already checked into the single suite next to her and booked a family suite for when his family inevitably came to see why he had left without warning.

With the scene she had caused by leaving her house in tears, a few people hadn't left their houses street, and the scene she and Chloe caused in Le Grand Paris, the media was going crazy and word of their divorce was on almost every front page.

"Mr. Agreste! Mr. Agreste! Why are you and Mrs. Agreste separating? Did something happen? Was there a disagreement?" a reporter had asked Adrien.

"We just weren't working out. That's all I have to say," Adrien had replied to the reporter.

"Mrs. Agreste! What do you have to say about Mr. Agreste's comment? Do you agree?" another reporter had cornered Marinette in the Le Grand Paris lobby a few days later.

"I don't want to talk about it!" Marinette whimpered before sobs started arising from her and she ran to her hotel room.

"I can't deal with this Damian," Marinette hiccups and slumps against the hallway corridor.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" he asks as he kneels next to her and rubs her back.

"Not even you can stop the paparazzi..." Marinette sniffles with a few giggles.

"Are you sure about that?" Damian asks with a dark undertone and brings his face closer to hers.

Marinette giggles and pushes him away softly, "No way, Dami..."

"There's that pretty smile," he grins and hugs her. "I've ordered you your favorite pasta. It will arrive soon, now let's get off of this floor."

He smiles as her smile turns to her jaw-dropping. "No!!" she gasps. "You did not order that! It's too expensive!"

"You've been a part of the high class for how many years now and you still have quite different ideas of expensive than the rest of us," Damian chuckles with a shake of his head.

The next day, the headlines were filled with photos of Marinette and Damian in the hallway and the paparazzi were swarming Le Grand Paris.

"Will you be okay out there, Habibi?" Damian asks the love of his life as he puts on his clothes.

"I'll be okay," Marinette replies with a soft smile. She continues to prepare herself as Damian goes to his room through the door that conveniently connected the two rooms (hence, why they chose them).

Pushing her shoulders back and trying to mentally prepare herself for the bombardment of questions. Marinette enters the hallway and heads straight to the elevators. 'Let's get this shit-storm out of the way...' she mentally sighs as the elevator makes its way to the lobby.

"Marinette! Marinette! How do you feel about the pictures of you a Damian Wayne? Marinette!"

"Mrs. Agreste! What do you think about getting caught?"

"Why do you think that your husband has refused to comment on the allegations of you being unfaithful?"

"Mrs. Agreste!"

"Are you and Mr. Agreste separating because of your affair?"

"Marinette Agreste!"

"Mrs. Agreste, will you confirm that you cheated on your husband, Adrien Agreste?"

"I didn't cheat on him, he cheated on me!" Marinette screams and the reporters. Tears brimming. Gasping, her eyes widen as she covers her mouth with her hand and dashes away from the stunned reporters to the waiting car.