Chapter 4

"Now that, that is done, we must get ready byeeeeeeeee, see you in 30 minutes. I will come but you won't see me." Harry then watched as the Death Eaters disappeared and all five of them looked confused by the last statement. Harry turned back around to look at his friends, they were practically jumping up and down with excitement, "We. are. in." What the Death Eaters did not know was that Harry and his friends where the group called Storm they dressed in all black robes and put their half masks on 5 minutes later they were ready to go.

Harry is called Lighting and was the leader.

Luna is called Thunder

Fred is called Sleet

George is called Snow 

Neville is called Cloud

Ginny is called Sky

Hermione is called Wind 

Ron is called Rain

And each of them had a small lightning bolt tattoos on their neck except for Harry who had one his wrist.

The group then held onto Harry who was the only one who knew where they were going. The feeling of appreciation was particularly uncomfortable due to the amount of people. when they appeared, the meeting had already started Harry spaced them around the back wall of the room with Harry in the middle with Luna and the others in spaced out along the wall.

"Welcome my faithful Death Eaters" Voldemort said to his DE's, no one had noticed Harry and the rest of the Storm group.

"My Lord" The DEs replied.

"We spoke about how to kill Harry Potter last meeting; we also spoke about the group styling themselves as Storm. I have expressed the fact that I want to speak to the leader Lighting... Severus! You said Albus Dumbledor questioned Harry Potter about wether or not Potter was lightning, what were the results?"

"Mr. Potter is not Lighting M'lord he was questioned under veritaserum." There was a cold fury in Voldemort's eyes, he wanted to know who this lighting person was. There was a very light almost nonexistent laughter in the room it was heard by the DEs in the back but as it gradually got louder it silenced everyone and everything in the large room.

(If you do not know DE stands for Death Eater. It took me so long to figure that out when I read my first fanfiction)