Chapter 3

"We were sent by the Dark Lord to capture you, Potter."

"No need," Harry waved them off unconcerned. "I was planning to crash the Death Eater meeting that was planning later today. I fully blame Professor Snape; he always ruins my fun." Harry pretended to pout, while the death eaters were looking at him like he was an idiot, which he probably was.

"Do you really think we will give you the opportunity to storm a Death Eater meeting with Dumbledore and his cronies?" Lucius asked indignantly. Harry and his friends started laughing.

"You really think we would ask Dumbly for help? I will make an unbreakable vow with one of you that I will come to the meeting that is scheduled for 30 minutes from now with only the people you see in this compartment."

"Fine, Potter you came make the vow with... me."

"Works for me." Harry than proceeded to walk to Lucius, and they joined hands with each other. "Who will be the bonder?"

"Bellatrix. Harry Potter do you swear to come to the Death Eater meeting that takes place in 30 minutes from now with only the people in this compartment with you?"

"I do swear it." A rope of what looked like fire circled around their hands.

"So mote it be." Bellatrix murmured.