Because it looked like me.

"He's coming for you." She whispered but it was still loud enough for me to hear.

"Run and hide he's coming!" She began to become frantic, blood pouring from her eyes as she duplicated.

Now there was a trio chanting a tune, I tried to move but I was stuck in place.

One two he's coming for you

Three four better lock the door

Five six get your crucifix

The song dragged on and on as they circled around me I began to hyperventilate my chest began to burn not feeling the relief of the air entering my body.

I gained enough strength to cover my ears crying the hardest i've ever did, it didn't help the voices grew louder.

My throat began to become raw the harder I cried their taunting made me gain a raging headache.

He's coming.

You cant hide.

Say your goodbyes, Say your goodbyes.

Kiss your kids goodbye.

It's time..

It's TIME..

IT'S TIME..

"Aliza? Mama what's wrong?" The voices finally stopped but I still had my hands covering my ears.

I felt his hand gently rub my back.

"Mama what's wrong? Why you shaking?" I finally lifted my head from my legs that were pressed together.

"T-The voices they were so loud Kentrell." I looked around the room seeing Unique looking at me tilting her head to the side.

I went over to her and checked to see if anything was wrong with her.

She laid her head on my shoulder when I was finally done and hugged her, fear still rumbling throughout my body.

"You wanna talk about what happened?" I quickly shook my head no.

"Okay, c'mon let's get you in bed." He gently stood me up being careful of my shaking body as we slowly walked out the playroom.

"C'mon phat let's go in mommy room." He called out to Egypt holding his hand out waiting for her to grab his finger.

I chuckled at her bowlegged stance as she walked along side us.

Yasir was spread across the bed with a mug settled on his face watching a new episode of Spongebob SquarePants.

He let out a small laugh sounding like his dad like one of those evil adorable laughs.

Kentrell's genes were so strong that it made me mad because why do my children look and act like you?

Egypt laid back against Kentrell's stomach with her thumb in her mouth playing with her beads.

I'm so glad my kids won't lacking in the hair department, I was worried for a minute.

"You good now?" He asked laying against the headboard.

"Yeah i'm fine." I tried to keep my mind off of what happened earlier because it was too much to think about.

It was too scary to think about.

"It's gonna be okay ight? don't worry yourself sick." He massaged my shoulder.

The comfort was nice but it didn't help with my nerves it made me jumpy, the only way I felt somewhat safe is if I was around my little family.

But the main question is who thinks they're going to get me?

Because I never go down without a fight.

Well this was short lol

I needed to get this out it was long overdue.

3 more chapters.

How was this chapter?