Second oldest and the oldest of the triplets is Zane Hale, age 15; the most chill member of the family who is unconcerned about anything that goes around unless it has to do with food. He's really loud and does stupid things, even so, he's the nicest among the older boys and a perfect example of a kid trapped in the body of a teenager.

The second oldest triplets is Zaven Hale, age 15; the angry kid who loves to party. He's extremely sarcastic and always has a sassy retort ready for any conversation, so basically his and Azalea's conversation will be die for. Definitely has the shortest temper among all his siblings.

The youngest triplet is also the only girl among the Hale's and she is Zaira Hale, age 15, total opposite of my dear Liela, she is a sweet and shy girl, who loves and cares about everyone. She's definitely the responsible one and I'm betting she's going to get butt hurt by Azalea's bluntness more than any other sibling, but I've been told that she can get pretty scary, if provoked.

And last but not the least, the baby of the family aka the youngest Hale siblings is Leo Hale, age 7, he is funny, sarcastic but still a lovely kid, and definitely knows more about behaviour and mannerism than his 24 year oldest sister.

Sounds like Azalea's in for a surprise.

I hope she doesn't kill me for this though.

She's crazy, she might.

"Ms. Cohen, the kids are here." I heard the annoying voice and I got up from the chair to face the new entry in the room.

The Hale siblings, all of them looking at me with piqued interest in their eyes.

Obviously I don't resemble any of them, but I sure as hell can see the similarities between them and Azalea.

So, they all definitely shared the same parents.

"Hello, I'm Zaira." The girl said shyly, and I gave her a warm smile, attempting to soften their hesitation.

"Nice to meet you, Zaira. We can all introduce ourselves later, but we need to catch a flight so we need to leave right away." I said and nodded at the officer, who curtly returned my nod, and the kids looked at me and nodded as well.

"Do you have everything you want to bring with you?" I asked and they nodded their heads as they looked at the officer, who directed another officer to get the kids belongings.

"What will happen to our house?" The oldest kid, Elian asked, looking between me and the officer.

I looked at the officer for an answer because I obviously didn't care about knowing.

"It will be auctioned off. Your parents were in a lot of debt so it will be sold to pay off as much debt as possible, and all the liquid assets have already been freezed, which weren't much to fend for any of you. Sorry to inform you kids, but you are not left with any financial help." The officer said and the kids looked down in shame, the two among them, however, glared at the officer.

"But that's our fucking house, we all grew up there." Zaven, the angry kid said angrily.

It's funny how that comes out.

"How much is the debt?" I inquired the officer, who sighed before opening the file.

"Roughly half a million pounds." She answered and I nodded.

"How much is the house worth?" I asked again, and she looked into the file to see the digit.

"About two hundred and fifty thousand pounds." She replied and I nodded my head.

"I'll give you a million pound cheque, my lawyer will be here to discuss all the formalities with the state lawyer tomorrow, all the debt will be paid off and I will be buying the house. Is there anything else that I should know?" I asked and the wide-eyed officer shook her head, as I nodded before turning to look at the kids.

I smiled at their stunned expressions, and motioned them to follow me, who followed me with their mouths open, still stunned.

After we got to my car, we all settled down, and I looked at the kids, who appeared extremely uncomfortable, and at the same time, gaped at the inside of the car in awe.

I think it's their first time sitting in a limousine.

"So, what makes you agree to be our guardian?" Elian asked all of a sudden, causing me to internally smirk.

If only they knew.

"Oh, I'm not your older sister, she's back in London and has sent me to get you. I'm Avianna Hope, your sister's best friend. She got stuck at work but she'll be home to greet you guys." I told them my little lie and I could sense them getting more uneasy yet sceptical.

To be fair, who wouldn't

"What is she like?" Zaira asked, holding a sleeping Leo in her arms.

Ah sweet!

"One thing you all need to know about her, and it's important." I said and waited to see their reaction, and this made all of them, with the exception of the sleeping guy, to look at me attentively.

"She doesn't understand social cues very well, so basically she's going to be as blunt as one can get, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's being mean." I informed them, and they all looked at Zaven before nodding their heads in understanding, who gave them an offended look.

"I'm always trying to be mean when I'm 'blunt'." He said, air quoting blunt, while narrowing his eyes as the others rolled their eyes at him.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened with your parents?" I asked, but I already knew the answer, I was curious to see how they would react.

None of them looked as sad as one usually is, when they found out they became an orphan, so there has to be a backstory to their reaction.

"They both overdosed." Zane said casually, and the other two guys jaw clenched in anger, while Zaira looked away and out of the window.

"I'm sorry–" I started but was cut off by someone I least expected.

"Don't be, it was long coming. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner." Zaira said, while not taking her gaze away from the window, but I noticed a tear fall down from her cheek.

I guess they were all neglected by their druggy parents, because I obviously couldn't sense any emotional connection from them when I mentioned their parents, and I'm usually great at reading people.

"Their deaths are not going to make much of a difference, because they were never in our lives to begin with. For as long as I can remember, Elian raised us after our grandmother died. Zane, Zavian and I were seven years old, and Elian was only nine, when he was forced to take care of the three of us and one year later Leo was born, so he had to look after the four of us. And as for our birth-givers, it was always drugs and friends for those two, we were all nothing more than drunken mistakes." Zaira further added, and I didn't say anything but stared at the angry yet helpless faces of all those kids.

And that's when I realised something,

Azalea isn't the only one who is struggling,

Even these kids need help,

And maybe Azalea can bring herself to help them.

Maybe she'll be able to provide the parental love they couldn't get from their shitty parents.

Maybe they all can be there for, and support each other,

And I can only hope that everything works out for these kids as well as Azalea,

They all deserve to be happy.

****