Chapter 77: Masturbation.

Start from the beginning

-You-
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHATHEFUCK IS THIISSS??!!
IF U PULL UP AT OUR HOUSE 
WITH THAT, IM KICKING YOU OUT. 

You let out a chuckle at Melanie's texts, she was chaotic but you knew how to handle her energy. As soon as you put your phone back into your purse, a voice spoke out. "Y/n... We meet again." you looked to see Yoriichi. "Oh! Umm... Hello." you greeted him, you then looked at what was in his arms, it was Demon Killer Nine Thousand. The feline cuddled up to him, the cat soon looked at the readers. 

"Huh?? Oh it's you... Where's Bitchass Dog? I kinda miss his ugly ass. He's acting very weird lately, and the last thing he told me was that... 'The readers are going to find it so sexy if I act so mysterious.' But idk, he's stupid." Demon Killer Nine Thousand told the readers.

You were a little confused as to why the cat was staring off to somewhere. "What are you doing here?? Oh... Your doing your groceries again." he commented, "Yeah... Umm If you don't mind me asking, why are you always here? You don't seem to be working..." you asked. "...I'm on a break, it's just a coincidence." he replied. "Huh... Well if you don't mind Yoriichi, I'll get going now-" you were cut off by him. "Can I join you?" he asks. 

You were now ver confused, 'Why would he wanna join me?' you thought. 'Maybe I can learn more about the murder cases since all the victims come from her school... And they all seem to be associated with her...' Yoriichi thought. To him, you were a potential suspect... With this, he'd be able to judge you... Whatever happens during this, will definitely affect what he thinks of you. 

The more he looked and observed you, the more he thinks that it would be impossible for it to be you... But that's how a number of serial killers, murderers, psychopaths look like... They seem innocent. "Well... Sure...? I honestly don't know why I'm saying yes but uhh sure." you replied. 'Well... Yoriichi somehow gives off safe vibes?? So maybe he's just bored and wanted to waste time...' you thought. 

-Time Skip- 

Yoriichi's phone vibrated, he raised an eyebrow as he checked his phone. It was a message coming from the Police station. "Y/n." he spoke out, you turned to him. "I need to go." he added. "Oh... Sure." you simply replied, "Are you okay with that or should I escort you home?" he asks, "No, It's fine... I can handle the grocery bags myself." you replied. He stared at you for a while before leaving. The whole hour he was with you, he didn't notice anything... Suspicious. He had a shed of doubt that maybe you were innocent... But he wanted more proof that you are innocent. 'I'll keep an eye on you, Y/n.' he thought as he left. But little did he know... there was more to this case...

You were headed back to your apartment while holding four grocery bags. Yoriichi was helping you before but he had to go somewhere urgent. As you headed back to your apartment, you hear a familiar voice call out your name, "Y/n!" someone yelled out. You raised an eyebrow and turned around, it was Senjuro. "Oh hey Senjuro!" you greeted him, he blushes as you gave him a smile. He then notices the four grocery bags you were carrying, "I can hold that for you, Y/n!" he suggested. 

"Oh! Thank you Senjuro!" you thanked him and gave him two grocery bags. You then stared at him, "Senjuro, what are you doing here near the market?" you ask, "Well... My house is just fifteen minutes away from here..." he replied. "Oh really?!? I didn't even notice..." You spoke out in disbelief, "By the way Y/n, where are you headed? I don't think this is the way to your apartment..." he asks. "Oh! I moved- Wait... How do you know this isn't the way to my old apartment?" you ask. 

Dating Games.(Yandere! KnY Boys x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara