PROLOGUE

I am a soul living in a desserted world of mine.

As I am left and neglected by everyone, I learned how to live with the winds.

I possess the power of everything that no one knows.

I am wrecked.

I am in pain.

Can someone saved me from this?

I am powerful, but still I'm fragile like every girl does.

But then I put on a mask like everyone does.

A strong facade.

I am a storm to everyone yet I have my own storm too.

Does I bring serenity or I bring havoc?

꧁❁❁❁꧂

𝔻𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕃𝔸𝕀𝕄𝔼ℝ

This is a work of arts. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination and is used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events and actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime that is punishable by law.

All rights reserved, ⓒ 2021.

꧁❁❁❁꧂

➻This will be my very first story published in wattpad. I hope you enjoy reading! I cannot promise you that this will exceeds your expectation but I will do my best to make this story great to at least meet what are you expecting to. If you saw this symbol (❧) at every end of the chapters means that it is not the end yet. And "if" the updates are late, please understand that I still have other responsibilities other than writing. Thank you in advance!