6.11 First Step

Începe de la început

So that's why he only remembered villains in the previous worlds, though it seems obvious if you think through about it...

Just as he turned around to look at Danaw.

Alon suddenly found his self trapped between the sofa and Danaw who was looking at him intently.

His deep voice rang out next to Alon's ears, " Alon? What's wrong? "

Danaw's emerald eyes met his.

Alon felt a chill run down his spine.

" I'm fine. " He answered immediately, trying to act calmly.

Danaw seemed to come even close, " Really? "

Alon told himself that he couldn't panic, " Mn, really. "

" Alright. " Danaw let out a low laugh, a soft breath brushing past Alon's ears, turning it a little numb, " I've brought snacks. " He said as motioned towards the table full of snacks.

" Oh, thank you.. " Alon accepted it unconsciously and paused as he realized something.

Before he knew it, they have gone too close, this evil lord and him.

At the darkest time before dawn, Alon looked towards the sky seeing the wide window. The sky here was no different from the sky of his kingdom. Beautiful stars embroidered it forming a river and the moon glowed like jewels.

Thinking about the kingdom, he felt sad and lonely. All those people who served and loved him has died because of him, he can't help but sometimes reminisce of the people who is possibly still alive from that accident...

He hoped that, somehow, they are still alive and safe.

Danaw mainly stared at Alon who seems to be thinking, he faintly knew what is on Alon's mind right now. Just the fact that a prince was sent to him by the king himself is a proof of the situation in that kingdom. He must be worried, no?

Still, he won't allow Alon to go back or leave him even if he begged him to. He doesn't care what happened to that kingdom nor the people in it. The fact that he hates them remains the same however...

This human, Alon, is his treasure and that might need something to change in his plans. If he killed everyone and destroy everything, he will be hated. That's what his instincts is telling him, he'll be hated by Alon and that, is something that he doesn't want to happen at all.

This human has caused him to have bizarre feelings for him, he felt itchy from the soles of his human feet and his body was tightening just the fact that this human is near and just an arms reach. Heat rose to the tips of his head and his limbs stiffened.

It was as if his whole body was thrilled by the touched of this human. It was the same when he first met him too.

He even felt upset that he wasn't paying attention to him right now.

He might have gotten more crazier than before...?

In any case, he won't let go of Alon.

Sitting beside him, Danaw held Alon's hand and swear that they will be together for a long time.

With lidded eyes, he thought of his subordinates at the meeting later. He'll tell them the changes of his plans.

*

At the meeting,

" He will be by my side from now on. " Danaw declared to his subordinates the moment he arrived at the throne room.

They widened their eyes in disbelief and one of them even exploded at his news," My Lord, this isn't appropriate! He's a human! You're one of us, sea folks! Why would you change for him!? "