“Are you saying that this risky behavior is a reasonable choice?”

I frowned, not understanding why he was angry.

Sponsored Content

“Are you worried about me? Because it’ll be dangerous?”

‘Or do you want to keep the suspicious Margaret by your side and watch over her?’

Probably the latter. Well, actually, it is true that I look suspicious, so I have nothing to say.

Anyway, strangely enough, Enoch had a shocked face as if he had been stabbed with my words. I took a deep breath as I looked at him.

“I am stronger than I look. Don’t worry about me, just worry about yourself.”

The monsters were the biggest threat, but I was confident in hiding.

I can’t just stay on the beach just because I’m afraid of monsters, and missed the opening of the gate. A bunker or a hut I’ll have to find whatever it is. And I need to know the secret of this island.

That way I can understand why I suddenly possessed Margaret.

I bowed my head again to Enoch.

Then as I turned my back, he hurriedly grabbed my arm. The urgent gestures made him look very desperate.

This time I got a little annoyed. So I turned my head with a peek of annoyance on purpose, and he said to me with a determined face, “Let’s go together.”

It was a really unexpected choice.

“I will be with Young Lady, but I will continue to find a way to make a rescue call and a way out of the island.”

Of course, it would be nice if there was a way to escape from this island without finding the gate from the original story. I want that, too.

In addition, Enoch’s bending of his opinions rather than forcing me was a sign that the relationship between us was gradually changing.

Enoch had pretty good strength, so if he joins, the plan might be a bit messed up, but it’s not bad.

“Okay.”

Eventually, we decided to find a new place to live together.

And after wandering through the forest for about half a day, I found a steep cliff.

I pointed to the cliff covered with thorns and said to Enoch, “There must be caves at the bottom of such a cliff. But the road to get there can be dangerous.”

“How the hell do you know that?”

Enoch looked at me with a puzzled face.

“Did you learn from the Duke of Floné?”

Could it be? But if I don’t answer it, I’ll look suspicious.

I nodded my head and smiled as if he was right.

“Yes, I received a variety of education from my family.”