It is an island where monsters also appear, so I understand Enoch’s concerns.

However, as far as I remember, all the beasts in the novel were ordinary creatures except for wolf-type, snake-type, and reptile-type monsters.

It seems that Enoch also brought fish for the female lead in the original……

‘No, wait……what am I doing now?’

I was skeptical for a moment, so I stopped cutting the fish.

Sponsored Content

The female lead sits quietly and eats the fish that Enoch brings to her, but like a wild girl, I hunt fish, even cut it, and bring it to Enoch?

Of course, I was the one who said I’d go hunting for fish first, but I just feel a little bitter!

I am not the type of person who wants to stay still! But still!

I glanced at Enoch for a bit.

He looked at me with a puzzled look as he put the fish I had cut on a thin branch.

“I don’t know why you look at me like that.”

“Nothing.”

“Is it really nothing?”

Enoch leaned towards me with his forehead narrowed. His face came closer.

Black hair blown by the wind gently fluttered over his forehead. Somehow the tear dot under his left eye felt more bewitching today.

Then, a smile slowly spread like paint across his lips as he looked at me.

I was excited for a moment. This is a foul.

It was the first time I saw him smiling. Even in Margaret’s memory, Enoch’s smile was not there.

Even after waking up on this remote island, he had a frown on his face or just stared at me with a very cold face……

“Surprisingly, I just watched it because it was fun. Next time I will do it.”

He spoke as if he knew what I was thinking.

Seeing him again, the smile from a while ago was completely erased from his lips. He returned to his usual calm face.

I was embarrassed and flustered for a while, and suddenly I finished cutting the fish.

I have to be alert of Enoch.

“I think we can eat now.”

Enoch gave me the fish that had been grilled over the fire. It was the largest fish the size of a forearm that I ever caught with a harpoon.

“Please eat this, Your Majesty. I’ll be full even with the small one.”

I reached out to take the fish skewer that was in Enoch’s hand.

But he lightly avoided my hand, took the little fish, and started eating it. What’s wrong with you?

“This is not the Langridge Empire. It is not clear whether we will be able to return alive or not, so Young Lady should take care of yourself as a top priority.”