Trial 4 Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Some couldn't understand what they were looking at.

Some thought that they were imagining it.

Some didn't know what to think.

When Y/N L/N himself was walking on a limp, very much alive in front of them. 

Y/N POV: I looked ahead of me to see the shocked expressions of my peers, no...my friends, their still, unmoving bodies. "Meaningless...? Is...grh...! How you see this? Heh, I didn't just do all that to please you, there was a reason and that was to destroy this...hellish killing game. There will never be a day in my life from now that I think of myself as worthless if I've survived this long if this killing game is truly what you want to continue...I will see to it that it's destroyed quickly. Living...was an exhausting chore forced upon me at birth, nothing being fair or kind or even easy. However, being placed inside this academy with everyone...has made me discover that I want to smile and laugh till my lungs give out or even feel the purest kind of love. So...perhaps with the little time I have left in front of you all, let us build a future without the killing game, a future we can all be proud of, without guilt, fear, or even resentment. Because...being here with you all as I grip onto life...I can't help but be glad I met you all. A-And...for the record, that pole...was aimed at you, Kokichi." I told him as I felt my legs go weak again, without the pole to support me...I feel...so light. I felt my vision go dizzy similarly to last time as I felt my legs go weak from underneath me, however before I could feel the hard impact of the hard floor on my head I felt my back being held as it directed me to the floor gently, the kind soul being Gonta, I heard him mumble something as everyone was just realizing what had happened, everything is happening so quickly. "For someone who claims to be bad at fighting, you were pretty agile just now, avoiding a quick blow like that." Maki told Kokichi. "...Ah-haha! You believed a lie like that!?" Kokichi laughed. Maki looked back at me for a second before turning back to Kokichi. "You...really want to die, don't you!?" Maki yelled at him. "Oh, did I finally provoke you enough? Is it cuz of the sight of your dear friend bleeding on the floor?" Kokichi mocked her. "No, Maki!" Shuichi yelled at her. "What am I thinking? Maki wouldn't lose her cool for a guy like Y/N, the accomplice. He's waaaay too pathetic, bleeding on the floor like that. He may say that he wants to protect everyone however it's most likely just an excuse to cover up what he did. Let's face it, he'll probably die a coward anywa-" Kokichi never got to finish his provocation. No one seemed like they could care what he had to say anymore, rushing to my side, surprising me just as much as it surprised Kokichi. 

"Y/N! A-Are you okay!?" Tsumugi asked me even though I think the answer to that was pretty clear. "Can you stand? It would be best for you to get treated as soon as possible. Do you need to lean on my shoulder?" Kiibo asked me. "I'm not good with blood, even if I wanted to help my MP's at zero so I can't use any recovery magic!" Himiko told me. "Gonta can carry Y/N to dorm." Gonta said. "Don't worry, Y/N. I'm sure we can patch you up somehow." Kaito said. "Hey...why are you all so worried about this pathetic gu-" "Pathetic? Look at yourself, Kokichi." Shuichi said. "...What?" Kokichi mumbled. "Y/N has done nothing but try to repent, and he'll have us to support him, see? But no one wants to be around you. You're alone Kokichi. And you always will be." Shuichi told him. "Ah-haha! You're talking about friends? Friends don't make this game more entert- Geez, boooring. I'm no longer interested. I don't care anymore... But, I will tell you this. The one who will win this game...is me." Kokichi spat out as he left the room. "I-I'm sorry...I-I'll be fine, just a little...dizzy." I mumbled. "Y/N needs medical attention, do you think one of us could search the warehouse for anything?" Kaito asked. "Knife wound look pretty deep..." Gonta sweat dropped. "I-I'll go to the warehouse." Tsumugi contributed. "Kaito, are you okay?" Shuichi asked him, Kaito looked a little pale as he looked at my blood dripping to the floor. "You...don't have to bandage me up, I can do it." I told him, a little dazed. "How are you so calm about this!?" Himiko asked me. "Sorry...Himiko." I apologized to her, I felt a strong feeling of fatigue rush through me, I couldn't think well as I spoke, I felt my body heat grow hotter, making me breathe a little heavier. Kaito had an uncomfortable look on his face. "Gonta, can you take Y/N to his dorm? I'll be there in a bit." Maki told him. "...Right." Gonta said as he carefully put his arm underneath my legs and shoulder as he hoisted me up, I winced as I felt my body move. "Y-You don't...have to." I told him, Gonta didn't seem to hear me as he quickly walked out of the trial room and to the dormitories, I felt my head spin for the final time as I blacked out yet again.