Chapter 10: Relationships

On a chill and sunny morning, Sage was recovered. She went to grab a cup and filled it with coffee. The smell spreaded over the room and hot smokes were coming out of the drink. Not so long after, Jett woke up and whispered ' Good morning ' to Sage. The tired healer smiled and took a sip of coffee. " Good morning, love." She said, stroking the wind girl's hair which made her whimper.

" Jett, I have something to tell you." Sage said, with worry in her eyes. The duelist got up from bed, she seemed to be concerned about what Sage is gonna tell her." Is Everything okay?" She asked. Sage sighed, patting Jett's shoulders. "Reyna is meeting up with me
. But remember, if anything happens or she did something to me, I'm not into her. I promise." She explained, with her eyebrows locked together.

" No worries, I understand. But still if she did something to you, she'll regret it. " Jett exclaimed, then kissed Sage on the cheek. She giggled and hugged her, leaving Jett in the room to meet Reyna." I think Im going to follow her. But maybe I should text her about it." Jett thought.

Sage

I arrived there :/

Can I follow you? I don't trust her :(

S

ure. I don't trust her either..

Sage was relieved but she felt guilty. Reyna always help her and make her better but she doesnt trust her just because she likes her. She shook her head and walked to Reyna who was ordering food for her.

" Hey Reyna.." Sage greeted hesitantly, attracted the Vampire's attention. " Sage are you alright?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side." I'm okay. Let's eat." Sage replied, looking around to see if Jett came to spy on her and Reyna.

Jett's Pov

She said yes. I wore my blue hoodie and followed Sage to the restaurant that she would eat in with that fucking Vampire. I wonder why does she like Sage when Viper is the one that is always there for her. Why?. Ugh whatever. I'm not letting her take MY girl away. From me.

I arrived at the restaurant. It looks very classy and.. Expensive i guess. There are business men and people with fucking Lv bags. I could never buy something so expensive like that. What if Sage choose her over me. For money.

Oh my God I should stop over thinking. I guess I'll focus on her, and that bitch right there. Oh, so their eating steak and drinking red wine. Suddenly Reyna spoke up. " Hey Sage, can I tell you something? I know that it will make you uncomfortable and things but please give me a chance."

I know what she wants to say.

I moved forward, to listen clearly what she have to say. I slightly gripped my jeans. Im so nervous and I'm afraid that I'll lose her. But I trust her. A lot.

" Sage, I really like you. And not as a friend, as romantic. "

I swear, I feel so heated. But looks like Sage stayed silent.

" I know you and Jett like each other, so I will not do anything or ask you out, I just wanna tell you so you will know the truth. And I don't want to keep this secret forever. "

Thank God. She's not going to do anything. I sighed in relief.

" But I have a favor, carinõ. "

I sat straight immediately, keeping my eyes on them.

" What is it, Reyna. "

Sage looks annoyed. And That's my girl.

I saw something that made my fist hard.