Chapter 3: The Career

It's been a week since.

" The customers are alot like usual"

Raze said with a confident feeling while sitting beside of Jett, on a booth.

" yea, of course it is"

With the iconic calming jazz music playing, Sage came in the restaurant with A black crop top and shorts matching a white jacket.

" HEYYY SAGEE!!"

Raze looks at Jett while she was looking at Sage's thin and white thighs.

" Jett, what u lookin at?"

"nothing? Bro who do u think I am?"

" kinda sus if you ask me. "

Jett turned as red as a tomato for looking at Sage's beautiful thighs. Raze was annoyed and walked away to leave the lovebirds alone.

" hey Jett!"

" oh hey.. "

" are you okay? Why are you so red?"

Sage said while touching Jett's cheeks, left her speechless and embarrassed.

"y-yea im fine.."

" you don't seem okay tho.."

Sage was worried, looking at Jett which was flushed and annoyed.

" I SAID I'M OKAY-"

Jett yelled at Sage and stopped suddenly, realized that she yelled and apologized immediately after.

" it's fine I understand, just chill. "

Jett walked away to make her and Sage some coffee.

Sage pulled out her phone and started scrolling and saw a post that was posted 2 mins ago by Jett.

Caption: making coffee for her <3

" how cute."

A soft smile landed on Sage's lips while Jett handed her a cup of coffee.

" thanks."

" welcome ;)"

Jett took a sip of her coffee and saw her post appearing on Sage's phone.

" wait you were looking at my post-?"

"mhm."

" I'm sor-"

Jett was about to apologize for flexing her relationship with Sage but a kiss landed on her cheeks, by Sage.

At the mean time, Phoenix bashed in with a bag.

" HEY GURL- WH-"

He saw the two lovebirds flirting on the booth and started to be annoying.