Chapter 9: Tension, Confession 🔞

** continued from last part. **

As the fight continues, The defender side have won the match.
Back at the hotel, Jett and Sage shares a room with a double bed. Jett layed on the bed, the lights were half on and half off.
Sage were taking off her makeup, while Jett sighed in exhaustion. " U alright?" Sage said, rubbing a cotton on her face. " I'm stressed." Jett stated, while laying on her back. Sage looked at her, smirking while walking towards Jett.

" Don't forget." Sage said, while sitting beside Jett. "Forget what?" Jett questioned, with confusion on her face. " The reward~" Sage pulled Jett up, while while whispering into her ear. Jett was flustered, but decided to play along, " so, what 'reward' am I getting?" she said, acting innocent. Sage went to her luggage and pulled out a toy, rubbing it with her thumb.

" use this on me." She chuckled, while leaning towards Jett. She then pushed Sage against the wall, and moved her head on Sage's neck." Gladly."
Sage's Heart skipped a beat. She gripped her pants, while looking into Jett's eyes. She thought that she might have made the wrong decision but she'd do anything to make the wind girl feel pleasured.

Jett layed Sage on The bed, positioning her legs and sat infront of Sage. " Take off your clothes, I'll shut my eyes." She said awkwardly, but didn't wanna ruin the atmosphere. Sage took off her clothes and closed her eyes,  shutting her lips tight while her heart was beating as fast as she was trembling, slightly regretting her decision.

Jett took the toy and slipped it in while kissing Sage on the lips, so she won't notice so quickly. As the toy goes in, Sage felt butterflies and started panting heavily. Jett looked at the lustful Sage, while chuckling with pleasure.
As time goes on, the room was filled with moans and whimpers. " You enjoyed that?" Jett said, while rubbing Sage's breast, with the healer mumbled unclear words. " i think it's more like your reward, but I enjoy seeing you whimpering." Sage looked at Jett with embarrassment, while Jett was giggling at her. Jett pushed the toy further in, leaving Sage in pleasure.

After, the healer was completely exhausted, Jett pulled the toy out while she finishes. She pecked Sage's lips, thanking her for the 'reward'. " did you like that?" Sage asked, while cuddling the duelist. " I sure did, thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the next day, Sage woke up and left the Jett drooling in the bed. She dressed herself up and went to the conference room for Brimstone's announcement.

" Hey Mr. Brimstone, is there anything you need? " Sage asked while sitting infront of Brim. " You will be going on a mission with Jett, the plane will be boarding at 2." Brim said, while typing on his computer. " What's the map? Is this a duo mission?" Sage questioned, fidgeting her fingers." It will be on Ascent. And yes it is a duo mission, the opponent will be your clones from mirror earth, The winning side will take the radianite on site." Sage nodded and walked towards the door.
" also, before you go, I will appoint you and Jett live together, you know the reason. " Brimstone said, slightly chuckling. " Wait what?" Sage was confused, rubbing her thumb against the door knob. " Everyone heard you two last night, even the hotel staffs did. " Brimstone explained while shaking his head, searching through his folders.

" Okay whatever I'm going out." Sage left the room with frustration, now the whole world know what Jett and her did.
Back at the hotel room, Jett woke up and packed her luggage. Meanwhile, Sage opened the door and walked towards Jett. " We will have a mission at 2, just me and you. " Sage announced. " Just me and you? Interesting." Jett said, looking up to Her. Sage went red and yelled in frustration. " What do you mean interesting?! This is a mission from the kingdom!" Jett bursted out of laughter." And? We can do whatever we want. As long as we get radianite, right? " Sage shaked her head, ready to pack her luggage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 pm.

Sage grabbed a coffee, and sat down beside Jett, on the private plane. " Nervous?" Sage questioned, looking at the stressed Duelist. " Of course, we're fighting our clones! What if she's better than the real me.." Jett said, leaving a sigh. The healer placed her hand on Jett's, calming her down. " No worries, I will assist you. As much as possible." She promised, patting Jett's head.

"Thanks."

Ascent

" look, The map you love the most. Don't worry about it too much, try your best." Sage said while hugging Jett. " Okay, Let's go!" The duelist said, rushing towards B site.
She entried, with no damage and planted the spike. " Sage, stay in site. I'll go find them. " Jett ordered, while dashing to the defender side spawn. Suddenly, she heard Gun shots. As she runs back to site, Wind girl found that the spike was getting defused. She knocked the clones down and went to boathouse. Sage was lying on the floor, with blood all over her.
" Aww, can't res yourself?" A familiar voice came from her back, it was her fake clone. " You're nearly dead, shut your fucking mouth." Jett said, running to Sage.

" SAGE!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She yelled. There are no responses. She felt that her heartbeat stopped beating. Looking at the soft body, Tears rolled down her face. " S-Sage?.." She murmured, softly. The spike was beeping louder and louder. Jett picked Sage up, running out of site.
" I'm fine, Jett." Sage whispered, looking into Jett's eyes.

" I love you, Sage."

" I love you too, Jett."

Sage kissed Jett, wiping Jett's tears off her face. She kissed The healer back, while the backups came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home.

The sentinel woke up from her bed. Her head hurts extremely bad, so she layed back down. She turned her head to the left, and saw Jett sleeping on a chair, uncomfortably.

" Jett?" She whispered. " mhm.." she responded, barely opening her eyes. "Wait.. You're alive?!" Jett was smiling, not knowing what had happened. " yes I am." The healer said, stroking Jett's cheek." I'm so glad that you're still here!" She giggled, with tears gathered up in her eyes.

She pulled out a single rose, and gave it to Sage." Uh... I really like you.. Do you like me? "

" I don't like you."

" I love you."

Jett smiled, while she ruffled Sage's long and black Hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1112 words

HELLOOOOO!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT <3 ILY ALL HAVE A NICE DAY OR A NICE NIGHT