Chapter 4: Friends

**continue to last story**

" so what are yall doing? Acting all lovery dovey huh? Amigo you should just confess."

Raze complained and did not realize what she had caused.

" were just friends."

Sage said, with a cold voice, after all Joon-hee has done for her.

" we just met. There's no way. "

Sage walked out of the kitchen, looking down to the floor and and sighed heavily, thought about what she had said.

Jett didn't know how to feel about this. The fact that Sage said ' were just friends' made their relationship more complicated than ever.

" Ehhh perdon (sorry) Jett, didn't mean to make it this way-"

" it's okay, I get it."

" I'm going for a walk, don't call me."

Jett dashed out of the restaurant and went to the park to get some fresh air while thinking about the relationship between Sage and her.

'I really like her, even if we just met, her gorgeous face, her silky black hair, her pretty body, her excellent fashion style, and all about her. She's perfect to me, but I don't know if she likes me back, or if she even into girls. Will she love me in the end?.. '

All the thoughts in Jett's head, she closed her eyes, looked up in the sky with wind blowing on her pale yet smooth skin, she took a deep breath and walked home, with music playing in her head.

On the other side, Sage, who was still in the restaurant, ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, questioning what she had done. There are tears rolling down her face and she could not let go of her crush, Jett. She sat on the floor, cover her mouth and tried to scream. The scream came out extremely loud and everyone heard it.

A dark purpled hair woman, with pink highlights on it came in the bathroom to check what happened.

She saw sage on the floor, with tears all over her face and a messy hair.

" R-Reyna?.."

" is everything okay? Wanna talk about this?"

Reyna pulled Sage up the floor and bought her outside the restaurant to talk about this.

" so what's wrong Sage?"

Sage felt guilty of how she treated Jett.

Sage hugged Reyna and cried in her arms. Reyna patted her head as she comforts her.

" is going to be fine. It's about Jett, right?"

" how did you know-?.."

" Raze told me what she had done and she felt bad, and when I saw you I thought you're probably crying about her."

Sage didn't know what to feel but she felt like the worst person in the world.

" I'm sorry"

" don't be."

Reyna chuckled and stroked Sage's back as she put her head onto Reyna's chest.

" so what are you gonna do about this?"

"I'm not su-"

Suddenly, Sage felt weak and dizzy. Her sight went black and she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry for the short story, I will update more in the future! Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day or night <33

Twitter: Kyo_69x
Instagram: kyo_69x