"The future's gonna be..." the second boy took over cheerfully.

You sighed. "This is awful."

"Awful!" he finished.

Your eyes widened as you muttered to yourself. "Welcome back to episode 68 of me being a miracle."

"The plan is all you first years fight me at once!" the boy announced.

Your head fell to the table. "I just wanted a normal day gosh darn it."

Todoroki looked at you. "Your personality is completely different from what it was before everything."

"I'm a teenager," you scoffed. "It's normal. Besides, I'm just saying what's on my mind. I'm really not that different from what I used to be. Just way more experienced with the world."

***

You all were in Gym Gamma again.

"It's close combat so I'll stay back for now," you said with a smirk, coming to stand next to Aizawa.

"Do whatever you want but participate at least a little," he said tiredly.

Midoriya's leg went straight through his head.

You blinked. "What?"

In a matter of minutes, your classmates were all in a pile on the ground and Mirio had put his pants on again.

"Oh goodness," you muttered. "Guess it's my time to go in now."

Sighing, you transformed and took up into the air, making yourself invisible. I have to knock him out. If I just pin him down, he'll simply move through the ground. But what if I... capture him in the air? He won't be able to do anything then.

You fired a row of blasts, making him know where you were. He jumped towards you.

Bad move. You charged at him from behind and knocked him out of the air, leaving him to lay on the ground.

You landed, shaking the invisibility off and looked at him, tilting your head. He seemed to be unconscious.

You sighed through your nose, turning back into human and pocketing your hands.

"Sorry about that," you apologised to his classmates. "I didn't think there could be a way to win him through immobilizing unless you somehow block out his quirk. So knocking him out for a tiny bit of time was the next option."

You casually let some fog go under him, making him a mattress to lay on.

"Are you kidding, that was awesome!" Nejire exclaimed. "Can I touch your wings?"

"Uhh no," you ducked out of the way of her hand. "Oh look he's waking up."

He slowly shook his head and looked around. You semi-smirked at him. "Sorry about that."

He smiled. "No it's okay! That was a pretty smart move! I couldn't even predict it. Good fight."

You nodded back. "Good fight indeed."

***

You sighed, walking out of your last class. So tired. School really is getting more exhausting by the day... Or maybe it's because my quirk is much stronger now so it takes up more energy... You know what? I'll go for a walk so I can get some fresh air.

After changing your clothes, you stepped out of the dorms.

"Hey, kid."

You jumped in surprise, looking at your brother.