Kabanata 14

Kabanata 14

Stay

I OPENED my eyes after a long sleep. Kinusot ko ang aking mga mata upang makakita ng maayos bago ako bahagyang umupo sa malambot na kamang hinihigaan ko. I looked around and this seemed like a dream—nightmare rather, that I could not escape.

I was in Lazarus' room and I fell asleep on the table after what happened.

Clear. Everything that happened on the dining table was so clear on my mind. How he told me and warned me that he was not as gentle as every men could be in those romantic movies and novels.

Indeed, he was not.

Today felt sore and alone.

Sumulyap ako sa kaliwang pader upang makita ang isang wall clock.

It was almost six in the evening. How many hours did I sleep? Where was my baby Zon?

My gaze dropped down at what I was currently wearing. It was an oversized white tee shirt, its sleeves reached my elbows and when I removed the duvet that was covering half of my body, I saw the hem of the tee shirt almost reached my knees.

He dressed me up, I guessed.

I pulled the tee shirt that I was wearing to make sure that I was really wearing any undergarments and I was. I did feel that I was wearing it, I just wanted to make sure and see it for myself. The undergarment was another nude coloured panty, however, I was not wearing any bras.

Maluwang naman sa akin itong damit kaya hindi masyadong nakikita 'yong bahagi ng dibdib ko.

"Ah. . ." Napadaing ako nang sinubukan kong tumayo ngunit may naramdaman pa talaga akong hapdi sa pribadong parte ng aking katawan.

Lumingon ako sa banda kung saan nakalagay ang malaking salamin dito sa kuwarto niya.

I frowned when I saw my reflection in the mirror as I pulled the neckline of the tee shirt downward.

Hickeys were scattered around my neck. Too obvious that it was his favorite spot and my hair does help for making my appearance more horrible.

According to my observation about the moment the 'thing' happened on the dining table. He never kissed my lips. Just my neck. That would be understandable since it happened out of love. Just confusions, possibilities and probabilities.

Narinig ko ang pagbukas ng pinto ngunit hindi ko na ito nilingon pa dahil nakikita ko naman ang repleksyon nito sa salamin.

Pumikit ako at kinalma ang sarili nang nakita ko sa repleksyon ng salamin kung sino ang pumasok.

"How's your sleep?"

Pumasok si Lazarus sa loob ng kuwarto na may dalang isang tray ng mga pagkain. He was topless again, as usual.

Shame on me.

I could not believe that it all happened. Just because of some stupid thoughts that the memories of the past might be covered with the current and fresh memories of yesterday.

Was it effective though? A hundred percent, yes, because at the moment? All that I thought about was 'it'.

Pero isinintabi ko ang kahihiyan.

"Where's Zon?" tanong ko rin sa kaniya pero sa medyo marahas na tono ng boses nang hindi sinasagot ang kaniyang tanong. Hindi ko halos magawang salubungin ang kaniyang paningin na kahit sa repleksyon niya sa salamin ay hindi ko halos matapunan ng tingin.

Inilapag niya 'yong tray sa isang mesa hindi kalayuan sa hinihigaan kong malaking kama bago humarap sa akin. "They'll be back at six thirty."

Hindi na ako kumibo matapos niyang sagutin 'yon.