The Billionaire's Hidden Son

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not copy, cite, distribute etc. without permission of the author.

Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved.

Mature Content Warning. This story may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended and too sensitive or are under the age of eighteen, leave the story immediately, or just ignore and skip some scenes. Some words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, strong languages, violence etc. that aren't suitable for young readers.

...

Please respect my works. I don't tolerate readers who's commenting and comparing my stories to some known stories. Notice the differences other than finding some similar scenes that's in other known stories. If you found some similar scenes in my stories to the others, it is all pure coincidental. I prefer to rely on my own imagination and creativity.

If you're a perfectionist then just leave this story. I write with flaws and not with perfections. Expect typos, grammatical errors and whatnots. I don't edit, revise and proofread.

You can criticize my story in the kindest way possible. I'd like to know where I should enhance myself in writing. It'll be a big help for me.