~start of dream~

"Wake up Y/n!" Someone shouts making me jump up I gaze where the sound was from a...dark blob?

"Who are you?!" I yelled as more darkness surrounded me suddenly Lord Garmadon appeared.

"Well I'm your father of course Y/n! The family resemblance is astonishing!" I ran away quickly

"YOU CANT RUN FROM DESTINY Y/N ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN SOON!" He chased me down

"No this is impossible..." I collapsed on the ground I saw spinning heads of Garmadon everywhere.

"AHAHAHHA!" They all laughed manically

~End of Dream~

I punched the person who grabbed my arm "you're not my father!" I yelled and saw Cole in my vision he groaned holding his nose.

"Yeah I'm not your father...why are you sweating so much?" He asked

"I had a nightmare." I admitted slowly and a little embarrassed

"Well Zane is done with dinner so if your up to it come on." He said exiting the room. I got up trying to regain my breath.

"See you soon Y/n Garmadon." I felt wind brush past me

"Cole that isn't funny." I said exiting out the door to see no one in the hallway.

"I'm going insane I'm going to put into a mental hospital!" I sighed heading to the dining room.

I sat at the table while everyone buzzed with talking. Zane came into the room wearing a flowery apron. Laughter soon bursted into the air as he set the chicken down.

But I didn't feel like laughing I'm so confused.  I know I shouldn't take dreams a reality because then Sensei Wu would be my uncle?

And I would be related to Lloyd. But Sensei would have told me because yeah he just would have.

LG is not my father that would be weird I'm just going through some stuff.

I could see everyone throwing food at each other and I ran out of the room I was not about to get hit with a shrimp.

"Something is troubling you Y/n?" Sensei was suddenly next to me.

"Me?! Uh no what makes you say that?"

"Your not participating in all the fun in there."

I smiled trying to look convincing "You know? I'm really tired so I think I'm gonna go.."

I left walking back to my room when I saw Zane leaving the monastery. What's he up to?

I followed out the door to see he was chasing something. "Well no one is gonna miss me." I whispered running after him.

***

"Zane!" I shouted

"Y/n why are you following me?" He questioned after I finally caught him in the forest.

"I was curious to who you were chasing and who are you chasing?" I looked around and saw no one.

"The falcon I feel a need to follow it." I looked up at the stars to see a falcon.

This is Zane alright. Suddenly the Falcon stopped "Why did it stop?" I had a puzzled expression

"Look!" He tilts my head forward in the direction of a treehouse? Snakes were building and I heard Lloyd shout about having no girls here.

"Oh my First Spinjitsu Master!" I muttered

"It's Lloyd's secret lair." Zane put into the shock

"We have to tell the others!" I said running back.