Chapter 12: Epic Showdown

"Brandon get the others", Jenn yells.

Brandon turns to go get Khalil, Dionté, TC, & Erica, but Beastboy stands in the doorway. Suddenly someone kicks Beastboy from behind knocking him to the floor.

"Don't bother", Khalil says.

The four of them walk in, suited up and ready to fight. Jenn throws a lightning ball at the ceiling and the lights go out temporarily. The back up light generator comes on. When the lights turn back on, Jenn, Brandon, Anissa, & Grace are suited up as well.

"Khalil!", Anissa yells nodding to Nightwing.

Khalil takes out his knife and throws it at the rope, cutting it in half. When Anissa's right hand is free, she grabs the glowing rope around her left hand and swings Wondergirl into the wall.

Suddenly Starfire and Blackfire run into the room.

"How'd you two escape?", Jenn asks.

"They must have regained their power when the lights went out and broke free", Anissa says.

"So are we late?", Blackfire asks.

"No, you're right on time", Brandon says.

"Erica, run down and Free Perenna they've been keeping her locked up down there for days", Anissa yells.

Erica turns around to go free Perenna.

"I'll go with her", TC says.

TC turns and runs behind Erica.

Starfire and Blackfire walk over to join Nightwing, Beastboy, and Wonder Girl.

Khalil and Dionté walk over to join Anissa, Jenn, and Grace.

"Khalil, you take Nightwing, Jenn and Brandon you take Wondergirl over there, Dionté you take Starfire, and I'll take Blackfire, Grace you....", Anissa starts.

Suddenly Grace and Beastboy both morph in to Tigers and charge at each other.

"Him", Anissa states.

Khalil slides up to Nightwing, and cuts him on the ankle. Nightwing takes out two Stun Sticks and swings one at Khalil, shocking him in the back. Khalil quickly stands up and backs up.

"I don't know what those are, but I want one", Khalil says.

Nightwing smirks and charges at Khalil.

Starfire runs up to Dionté and kicks him in the stomach. Dionté grabs her foot and swings her into the wall. When she stands back up Starfire throws a fireball at him. Dionté quickly makes an Ice Ball and throws it at the fireball to block it.

"Is that all you got?", Starfire asks.

"Not even close", Dionté says throwing a fireball at Starfire.

Starfire ducks out of the way.

Anissa thunder claps at Blackfire sending her into wall. Blackfire stands up and Thuderclaps back. Anissa falls back.

"How'd you do that?", Anissa asks.

"Well I do have super strength", Blackfire says, "But I learned how to do the Thunderclap from you".

Anissa jumps up quickly and charges at Blackfire.

Wonder girl walks up to Jenn and Brandon smiling.

"Are you two a couple?", Wondergirl asks.

"Are you about to get your ass kicked", Jenn asks.

"Cute", Wondergirl says taking out her lasso and wrapping it around Jenn and Brandon.